Featureless 224 Valkyrie AR15

moog5050

Unpinned the mag and threw a Thordsen gen 3 stock on.   Still not pretty but it is a black gun. I do like the pistol grip better but this is similar in feel to a regular stock.    Will be nice to be able to just drop and insert mag.  Plus I can toss on other uppers that require different mags and just swap the mag.  

1122CAEE-26C3-441A-88B2-BBCE0E717B96.jpeg

• Like 4

I like the looks of that rig! Very nice! Is it a 223? 

And being able to drop the mag, no doubt is more handy in most situations. After handling a bunch of different ARs lately, I found the pistol grip the most comfortable by far. So I went with the fixed mag. But the one you have here looks like it would be pretty comfortable too? 

Anyways.....very cool rig!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, grampy said:

I like the looks of that rig! Very nice! Is it a 223? 

And being able to drop the mag, no doubt is more handy in most situations. After handling a bunch of different ARs lately, I found the pistol grip the most comfortable by far. So I went with the fixed mag. But the one you have here looks like it would be pretty comfortable too? 

Anyways.....very cool rig!

224 Valkyrie Dave.  But I have a couple other uppers that can work.  6.8 spc 2 and 458 so com. 

I like the pistol grip too.  This may be a better option if you plan to swap uppers and need to remove mags. 

• Like 2