Just signed up for my first (2) tatoos

Zag

I have 15 tats. I haven't gotten any ink in about 10 years.  I would love to add a lake or some kind of water and a tree with mine and my wives name and anniversary and below that our kids names carved in the tree.  I think it would really tie in with the deer and fish that are already on my back.

• Like 1

I’ve got lots of tattoos, from my feet to my shoulders. That being said there might be one or two I may have done differently and they’re from some great guys so that’s not the issue. More of the planning. Why don’t you get just one. Let that sink in and decide where you wanna go? What you want to do? 
Regarding the pain. Idk guys I just don’t see it. To me it’s like a sunburn perhaps even in the worst of places and honestly after a bit it’s like someone running their fingers on me almost like tickling your back. To me it’s kinda relaxing. I know everyone feels it differently but I’d not sweat it. If I could go every day just to get one even with no ink I’d definitely go. 
Post up a pic once it’s done

I have 3 and I already know what the next 3 is going to look like but don't know if I want to spend the that kind of money right now.  Not that I can't afford it but I have other things I want more.  Wife just got her first last month.  Spend $500+ on a couple of lines the size of a nickel.