Just signed up for my first (2) tatoos

Zag

5 minutes ago, Zag said:

I've always wanted one but never really knew what I wanted and I didn't want to regret anything either well I finally figured it out and am getting 2. I'm worried I won't be able to stop once I start!

Well, spill the beans will ya!!

What are you getting?

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2

Little bee sting at first then goes numb in no time,piece o cake.

only one ive got was done by my sister as i was a Guinea pig haha.needless to say she isnt a pro and man did she not have it set right at first on top of hitting bone on my leg.want another though and to get the one fixed she did!!

• Confused 1

First ones is going on my shoulder/arm fairly good size. Basically a skull with baseball seams across the scull, part of a baseball bat with his name on it and a road somewhere in it representing all the traveling were doing. I don't have the final draft yet!

The other is going to be a silhouette of my sons baseball swing, a couple years ago he hit his first home run which happened to be in the championship game against an older kid who was throwing gas (that's the day his coach said he's really good and should be playing more baseball)! We were fortunate enough that one of the other parents took a great picture of him mid swing. I'm leaning towards putting that on my calf. Here's the pic

1043.jpeg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Zag said:

First ones is going on my shoulder/arm fairly good size. Basically a skull with baseball seams across the scull, part of a baseball bat with his name on it and a road somewhere in it representing all the traveling were doing. I don't have the final draft yet!

The other is going to be a silhouette of my sons baseball swing, a couple years ago he hit his first home run which happened to be in the championship game against an older kid who was throwing gas (that's the day his coach said he's really good and should be playing more baseball)! We were fortunate enough that one of the other parents took a great picture of him mid swing. I'm leaning towards putting that on my calf. Here's the pic

1043.jpeg

A good tattoo guy can incorporate everything you want and make it look good. 

1043.thumb.jpeg.807ff6039a5e236600c5e7beefad470c.jpeg

BIG stride on Little Z!!! He may need to start shortening that up when they start throwing him the deuce!
Cool concepts for a tattoo or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Make sure you know your artist's work by examples/references and insist on seeing their interpretation of your design before going in the shop to sit. Know what the artist specialization is! Not all tattoo artist are good at portrait tats.  Any doubts, back out!! This is one-time you don't want to shop around for lowest price!!! Any area of the body where the skin is closer to bone &/or nerves will be ... painful.

• Like 3

I have 4 and looking to get more. To me the outline is what was noticeable to me, the coloring was nothing. Just make sure you find a very very good tattooist, you have a couple great ideas and it would be a shame if they didn’t turn out well. 

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m happy to announce that after many PM’s back and forth, Zag will be getting a portrait of my face tattooed on his chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was an easy sell and my left butt cheek is gonna look awesome, thanks biz

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zag said:

I've always wanted one but never really knew what I wanted and I didn't want to regret anything either well I finally figured it out and am getting 2. I'm worried I won't be able to stop once I start!

They are addicting. There is always the itch for new ink. Kinda like a firearm, always want another. 

• Like 2