Yankees Game GTG - April 7th

BizCT

@The_Real_TCIII and I are going to the game of the century on April 7th at 6:35pm to see the heavily WS favorites (Orioles) play against the lowly Yankees. We scored Tix for $6 each yesterday via Pitchers & Catchers Discount.

Anyone else interested in joining us? We are in section 429. I don’t think we’ll know the exact row/seats until day before, but I doubt there will be a huge crowd so we can move around. We will hit Stan’s and mostly likely Billy’s too for pre-game beers a few hours in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

[mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] and I are going to the game of the century on April 7th at 6:35pm to see the heavily WS favorites (Orioles) play against the lowly Yankees. We scored Tix for $6 each yesterday via Pitchers & Catchers Discount.

Anyone else interested in joining us? We are in section 429. I don’t think we’ll know the exact row/seats until day before, but I doubt there will be a huge crowd so we can move around. We will hit Stan’s and mostly likely Billy’s too for pre-game beers a few hours in advance.

Stan's?! Pish posh! Everyone knows the dugout is best!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stan's?! Pish posh! Everyone knows the dugout is best!

Stan’s is historic, so have to go there.

Billy’s is like pre game night club.

Both are awesome when it’s Sox/Yanks. Can’t remember the last time I went to a non-Sox yanKees game, but I suspect both will be way less crowded

Not sure if YanKees $6 deal is still going on. But looks like Stubhub has same section 429 for $10

429 is upper deck should have gone with some nice bleacher seats. Love me them bleachers

[mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention] [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] [mention=5091]diplomat019[/mention] [mention=8204]aboa13[/mention] [mention=762]Chef[/mention]

@left field

Looping in a few other guys who live or work near the Bronx

• Like 1