Yankees Game GTG - April 7th

BizCT

Maybe...and if so it may be the first GTG with a child in tow. One boy will be in Disney playing baseball as that’s out spring break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice try. Remember, I’m@Lawdwaz child. He fed me like this at the buffalo GTG

f77116da091eca290c3484e5ae9f04a7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

What seats?

I’m curious too....

I don’t think we find out until 24 hours before. It just says section 429 and tix are emailed 24 hours before game. I don’t foresee that section being crowded so I’m sure we can move around and sit together. It’s not a Red Sox game

I don’t think we find out until 24 hours before. It just says section 429 and tix are emailed 24 hours before game. I don’t foresee that section being crowded so I’m sure we can move around and sit together. It’s not a Red Sox game

I was hoping to find out to AVOID sitting together

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If Cohen backed out of the Mets sale because the Wilpons got to stay in control for five years, but now that’s not part of the deal anymore, why doesn’t he come right back in??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

read this article;

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/alex-rodriguez-emerges-as-potential-mets-buyer/

Wilpons tried re negotiating for more money after they agreed on a plan with Cohen. 

“No chance A-Rod pulls that off, especially with Steve Cohen still out there playing safety on this thing,” said one banker familiar with Cohen and the deal. “This auction will not get close to $3 billion, and it will be lucky to get over $2 billion. Steve knows that, he’s talking to people and he’s waiting for the Wilpons to come back begging for $2.6 billion and no five-year window.”

Cohen declined to comment on the notion that he is still actively monitoring the situation, but one source close to the $13 billion financier made it clear that he would not be involved with the Mets auction and “refuses to be used as a stalking horse” in the process.

• Like 2

The black mark on Cohen is that initially he put pen on paper on the agreement and decided to change it at the last minute.  Manfred said that he might be barred from purchasing any baseball franchise with his "unfair" dealings.  It's hard to read because Manfred is buddy buddy with Fred Wilpon so they might be trying to make Cohen look bad in this argument.

Cohen overpaid at $2.6 and allowing 5 years of control.  Wilpons now knowing the 5 years of control in the deal will turn people off is willing to forgo that in the next deal in exchange for more money.  I highly doubt they'll get more.  Either way, after what was publicly portrayed....real or not...the rest of the MLB teams won't sign off now on a Mets sale to Cohen.

The black mark on Cohen is that initially he put pen on paper on the agreement and decided to change it at the last minute.  Manfred said that he might be barred from purchasing any baseball franchise with his "unfair" dealings.  It's hard to read because Manfred is buddy buddy with Fred Wilpon so they might be trying to make Cohen look bad in this argument.
Cohen overpaid at $2.6 and allowing 5 years of control.  Wilpons now knowing the 5 years of control in the deal will turn people off is willing to forgo that in the next deal in exchange for more money.  I highly doubt they'll get more.  Either way, after what was publicly portrayed....real or not...the rest of the MLB teams won't sign off now on a Mets sale to Cohen.

That sounds ridiculous, so perfect Mets story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will explain...my daughter “knows” you from a pic from a previous GTG you attended. She said if you go to the game, she’s in! Simple as that!

Wait since when have you had a daughter?! I thought you had twin boys that liked hockey

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 2/14/2020 at 1:30 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

By greatness, you mean Chris Davis?

I will never forgive that man. I drafted him first in fantasy baseball the year after he emerged. IIRC he was so bad he quickly went to my bench then I dropped him in like July. Such a bummer that guy.

• Like 1

For trespassing that is. Or at the very least a trip in the back of a cruiser. They aren't a fan of trespassers there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Then why did they sign the lease for me and Crappy to hunt there?