2020 Season (Biz)

BizCT

Youd rather shoot a bobcat than a 100" 8 point?? I dont believe you

Yes. Not a kitten but a good cat. Critters always intrigue me more. I pay to hunt cats out of state but not whitetails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Glad you were able to get it taken care of.  I just didn’t see it as a good idea for you to go out and buy a saw, with being unfamiliar with them on a tree like that.  Its not the size of that tree, its how it is laying there, with pressure built up in different directions.  All you need is to get the saw “pinched” At that point you are back to square one without knowing the tricks to get the saw out, or have a limb come back and smack you, or something roll/kick on you.

Looks like the gentleman was using a brand new saw though, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They seem to like that Primos Mineral Stick, did you get it at Tractor Supply?

If I was allowed to bait, I’d have every buck on 80 acres come in. Unfortunately, they are all a few hundreds yards away on stateland eating bags of corn

• Haha 1

Have you noticed that in your previous pictures the bobcat and fox walk over that branch on the logging road ? That’s a perfect place to set a trap. 

Funny you say that because the prior landowner was more into trapping than hunting. He cut most of the trails. This camera is on an acorn flat with a steep ridge below it and above it.

• Like 1