2020 Season (Biz)

BizCT

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Dear WNY Hunters...the opinions stated above are that of the statee only and do not reflect the entirety of the SE region when it comes to hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like you have had to say that a lot this year. 

• Like 2

I feel like you have had to say that a lot this year. 
It's coming from a guy that doesn't even turkey hunt. He prefers to fish with piddly little feather hooks and pretend he's some sort of bug

Call Me The Teflon Don

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

It's coming from a guy that doesn't even turkey hunt. He prefers to fish with piddly little feather hooks and pretend he's some sort of bug

Call Me The Teflon Don

He hasn't caught a fish in 2020 bigger than a typical sawbelly used for bait on a Rez.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Call Me The Teflon Don

I actually pretend that the piddly little feather hooks are bugs and that I am a yuppie on a fly fishing trip in rural Montana. 

• Like 2

I mean we could be? I'm not against making fun of [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]. I thought [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] was tossing a shot my way. 
Nope. I didn't even know you fished. Other than apparently having a Lucy horseshoe and rabbits foot up your ass for hunting season idk much else hahaha

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Nope. I didn't even know you fished. Other than apparently having a Lucy horseshoe and rabbits foot up your ass for hunting season idk much else hahaha

Call Me The Teflon Don

Western New Yorkers make their own luck !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Call Me The Teflon Don

Ahhhh, it's the jealousy coming out now. 

• Like 1

Shit yeah I'm jealous he smokes monster deer. and I was left with an empty bag this past year. But that's why it's called hunting so nbd. Just helps the deer get bigger. Eventually a dumb one will pay me a visit lol

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Western New Yorkers make their own luck !

24 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

22 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Shit yeah I'm jealous he smokes monster deer. and I was left with an empty bag this past year. But that's why it's called hunting so nbd. Just helps the deer get bigger. Eventually a dumb one will pay me a visit lol

Call Me The Teflon Don

The academy grads (in-person and on-line) don't miss 7 yard shots. 

I mean we could be? I'm not against making fun of [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]. I thought [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] was tossing a shot my way. 

For a moment I thought you were supporting me....nope - guess not!

• Like 1

Call Me The Teflon Don

You hunt in a proverbially zoo and eat tag soup (probably prepped in an air fryer) regularly- how can that happen?

• Like 1

You hunt in a proverbially zoo and eat tag soup (probably prepped in an air fryer) regularly- how can that happen?

I like to hunt with a spear so that it's more of a challenge

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

to Jerkman's defense, yes the property he hunts is fully surrounded with a 12ft. fence, but the deer reproduce naturally. they just can't leave the acre

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Send me the coordinates to that state land (I promise not to trespass!) and I will bring you that turkey!!!

Do you have onX ?

I'll send you the pin to bizs parking spot too  just to rub some salt in the wound.  LOL

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

to Jerkman's defense, yes the property he hunts is fully surrounded with a 12ft. fence, but the deer reproduce naturally. they just can't leave the acre

I'm not sure this is really in his defense.......

Mmmhmmm. It's a honeyhole but I can't pattern a deer if my life depended on it so more than anything it's just the opportunity to shoot a big deer are probably more likely than some other spot. That doesn't mean that the deer come to my stands any more often than they would otherwise. Just that when one were to swing by the chances that it's bigger than usual are higher. That's all down to my excellent management of let em go and watch em grow. Oh and I almost forgot to mention sling an arrow low watch em grow next year assuming they don't laugh themselves to death prior to the next season

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Mmmhmmm. It's a honeyhole but I can't pattern a deer if my life depended on it so more than anything it's just the opportunity to shoot a big deer are probably more likely than some other spot. That doesn't mean that the deer come to my stands any more often than they would otherwise. Just that when one were to swing by the chances that it's bigger than usual are higher. That's all down to my excellent management of let em go and watch em grow. Oh and I almost forgot to mention sling an arrow low watch em grow next year assuming they don't laugh themselves to death prior to the next season

Call Me The Teflon Don

You should practice with your bow in case the situation happens again. 

• Like 1