Anybody watching the XFL?

Steuben Jerry

I watched two games last weekend, and watched the NY/Washington game today. I was entertained but going into it, I wasn’t expecting NFL level play.

I wanted to like NY, but Washington dominated last week and this week behind Cardale Jones at QB. Jones was with the Bills a few years ago, but mostly had only preseason usage. Cardale made it fun to watch today, and it’s nice to have football on still.

• Like 1

I am since I’m laid up with the flu. I like some of these rules especially allowing the quarterback to be hit. Austin proehl drafted by the bills a couple years back looks good for Seattle. I’ve noticed a lot of ex bills in this league. Must be why we sucked for so many years!

• Like 1

I like their new kickoff...still keeps kickers in the game and actually encourages run backs. Not sure I like the in game/on field interviews. Hearing the play calls is interesting...my boys had no idea how sophisticated the play call actual are.
In terms of the game play, things just seem slower / backs are slower and even the passes look slower.
I like the bonus pay for the winning team and the football designs are cool.

So yeah....we’ve watched a little!!!! One boy picked theDallas Renegades to get behind and the other picked the Seattle Dragons. everyone in their group picked a team...I believe whichever two teams get to the chip game has to throw the championship game party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk