Would You Go On A Cruise This Summer?

Lawdwaz

Travel insurance is a must on a cruise. If you get sick or injured, you are going to rack up enormous medical bills, and your regular health insurance wont pick up the tab. Ever see the bill for being airlifted off of a ship at sea?

One cruise that I went on with my sons mom, her mother went, got drunk and fell asleep on a deck chair. Sun poisoning. I had to loan her close to $5k to cover the bills she had, and they werent going to let her off of the ship until they were paid.

Expensive bar tab. Couldnt you have instead paid $5K to have them keep her on ship while you got off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

While I'm reluctant to show too much excitement, my wife and I aren't going on the Alaskan cruise.  The other night we all went out for dinner and of course the trip came up.  One of the gals suggested going this May instead of in September.........My wife and I said we weren't interested in doing that and would really rather wait till the following May or September of 2021. 

Well tonight one of the ladies called me and said that they were leaning towards going THIS May but would wait till next May if we could assure them we'd go then.  I discussed it with my wife and we decided to pass on the whole enchilada.

I'm sure they'll have a great time with or without us.  Maybe someday in the future my wife and will make it to Alaska together. (I went back in the late 90's on a bear hunt)

Thanks for ALL the input here, I appreciate it.

• Like 2

While I'm reluctant to show too much excitement, my wife and I aren't going on the Alaskan cruise.  The other night we all went out for dinner and of course the trip came up.  One of the gals suggested going this May instead of in September.........My wife and I said we weren't interested in doing that and would really rather wait till the following May or September of 2021. 
Well tonight one of the ladies called me and said that they were leaning towards going THIS May but would wait till next May if we could assure them we'd go then.  I discussed it with my wife and we decided to pass on the whole enchilada.
I'm sure they'll have a great time with or without us.  Maybe someday in the future my wife and will make it to Alaska together. (I went back in the late 90's on a bear hunt)
Thanks for ALL the input here, I appreciate it.

Pics of the bear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late to the party .. but I would never go on a cruise. ever. lol. The fact of being trapped to a boat(even though there is a lot to do) just aint my style.. Maybe a short cruise around Alaska somewhere but.. none of that week long stuff.. No way.

Get me on land where I can travel and be free lol 

• Like 2