Deadhead of the year

Steuben Jerry

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

That would be quite the shock and what a said way for a 175 and 250" buck to meet their demise.  Imagine walking up on that battle in the woods.

Any time I see these videos of a guy trying to free two locked giants all I can think of is if I found them I am SENDING IT lol. Maybe Im a bad sportsman

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Any time I see these videos of a guy trying to free two locked giants all I can think of is if I found them I am SENDING IT lol. Maybe Im a bad sportsman

You are just a kind soul trying to help them avoid a very painful demise by speeding up the process.   I would probably start videoing with the intent to send it after and they would break free and run never to be seen again.  To add insult to injury, the video on my phone would fail.  Sure, sure you saw too booners fighting it out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moog5050 said:

That would be quite the shock and what a said way for a 175 and 250" buck to meet their demise.  Imagine walking up on that battle in the woods.

here i think finding a dead head that just hit 170" was awesome. Wisconsin is a whole different world compared to NE area of this state so much so i can't imagine walking up on that ...not even a little ...even if i closed my eyes and tried. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

here i think finding a dead head that just hit 170" was awesome. Wisconsin is a whole different world compared to NE area of this state so much so i can't imagine walking up on that ...not even a little ...even if i closed my eyes and tried. lol

My best shed hunting find to date was a 170" deadhead. It'll be a tough one to top for this state...