Democrats

I happen to turn on the tv last night and there was the democratic debate. I figure what the hell and watched it for about an hour before I couldn't stand any more. I have never seen anything so pathetic in all my life.

I am not crazy about some of Trump's antics and the way he conducts himself with all the tweets but I can say for sure there is not a democrat in the race I would even consider voting for.

Pretty sad those are the "best of the best" in the democratic party. The entire format of the debate is lousy and the moderators are worse than the candidates. I did not hear a single question from the panel answered and some of the dumbest questions were asked.

One of the moderators (Vanessa Hauc) could barely speak English and most of the "candidates" had a hard time understanding her questions. Definitely won't be something I will be tuning into again :bad:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ApexerER said:

It is scary where this country is headed. To us it is common sense but in the real world pretty darn close to 50% of the population is going to vote for one of these clowns. 

And 50% will vote for the other clown. A shame that out of millions of citizens, we only get a choice between 2 rich people being controlled by other rich people. 

Edited by Splitear_Leland
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

Be aware of Sneaky Pete...if the DNC smartens up they will put him up against Trump...pretty much playing the non-DC, not rich, not known candidate against a pompous Trump. He made the most sense of any of them...Biden looked OLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm leaning towards the Pete corner right now. He doesn't have a lot of particulars, but he's the most sensible middleish candidate. I'll have a hard time with Bernie, but I'm certainly not voting for Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Did you realize how we really haven't been hearing about Putzkin in Russia or the fat kid in N Korea?

It's because Trump gives them pause and they think for a minute. 

They saw Obama for what he was...Spineless (and worthless). Trump scares them a little. They know he won't take no shat and won't let our military fight with their hands tied behind their backs.

MURICA!! LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

TRUMP 2020

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, squirrelwhisperer said:

Did you realize how we really haven't been hearing about Putzkin in Russia or the fat kid in N Korea?

It's because Trump gives them pause and they think for a minute. 

They saw Obama for what he was...Spineless (and worthless). Trump scares them a little. They know he won't take no shat and won't let our military fight with their hands tied behind their backs.

MURICA!! LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

TRUMP 2020

Trump talks a big game on Twitter, but he folds like a wet washcloth when he get's face-to-face with these people. Just watch some of his joint press conferences with Putin, he is scared to death of him.

Lee, so our politics are different. That's what made this country great to begin with. But what the Demo party is up to and what they stand for is diametrically opposed to how they started. 

Let me describe it like this:

A republican doesn't like a tv show, he changes the channel

A dumocrap doesn't like a tv show, he wants it banned, the network shut down and the producers to be jailed

• Like 7