How long before NY follows California like this?

Hunter numbers are dropping fast.

https://www.americanhunter.org/articles/2020/2/21/new-california-ammo-regulations-drive-hunters-from-the-field/?fbclid=IwAR0cEb_RtAgTWZU_ZNX1bBwzpowHnUfGI4Q4rc5EZ2VpPbDH9pupgW5wXPg

The number of California hunters declined 17 percent in 2019, as new regulations regarding the use and purchase of ammunition kicked in fully last July to drive tens of thousands of hunters from the field last fall.

Edited by Rattler

The big push from the left, is not so much to take our guns by tramping all over the 2nd amendment. (though they surely would if they could) But to deprive us of ammo to feed our guns. One of the reasons I took up reloading for myself and friends. Even here in NY, there are some places that will not sell you handgun ammo without a handgun permit. Even though some use that ammo in a long gun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

The big push from the left, is not so much to take our guns by tramping all over the 2nd amendment. (though they surely would if they could) But to deprive us of ammo to feed our guns. One of the reasons I took up reloading for myself and friends. Even here in NY, there are some places that will not sell you handgun ammo without a handgun permit. Even though some use that ammo in a long gun.

I wondered about handgun ammo purchase before I had my permit . I thought about a 44 mag Henry but was worried about ammo purchase. Last time I bought 9mm from capellas they didn't ask to see any identification. 

• Like 1

The left say the support the second amendment because the have too. If they could get rid of it they would do it in a nano second. They can't take our guns but they can make it nearly impossible to purchase a gun, purchase ammo, make it so you can sue gun manufacturers so they go out of business, write laws that are impossible for gun manufacturers and ammo manufactures to implement. That is their way around the 2nd amendment and we are seeing it at the state level in a lot of states and we will see it at the federal level if the leftists take over all three levels of government. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Hunter numbers are dropping fast.

https://www.americanhunter.org/articles/2020/2/21/new-california-ammo-regulations-drive-hunters-from-the-field/?fbclid=IwAR0cEb_RtAgTWZU_ZNX1bBwzpowHnUfGI4Q4rc5EZ2VpPbDH9pupgW5wXPg

The number of California hunters declined 17 percent in 2019, as new regulations regarding the use and purchase of ammunition kicked in fully last July to drive tens of thousands of hunters from the field last fall.

Our hunting population is declining because of the weather.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3