2019 Biz Buck

BizCT

Picked up my mount today from Kevin’s Taxidermy in Connecticut. First time using him and I’m really happy with the work. I found him through the Bowsite forum where I noticed a bunch of people use him. He told me today he does around 300 Whitetails per year. Pics attached from his shop. That’s one wall of 3 with bucks still to do. He said he basically works 12-14 hours per day 5 days a week through July to finish them all.

86c27c55e1f86b4d428fa02daf9c4124.jpg

dcb96756a4e5af888cef83841c519fe4.jpg

278233d548fb95b0711577229e6d5145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 18

Turned out awesome!

That’s a good turn around time as well. How far of a ride was it to drop off and pick up?

1 hour each way. All highway. Yea I beat all the guns bucks so I was in the front of the pack

• Like 1

Do you remember what they call that pose?  

Unlike in years past with other taxidermists, i actually did not pick a specific mount this time. I just told him I wanted Semi turned Right with Ears back and let him do what he felt was best

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Unlike in years past with other taxidermists, i actually did not pick a specific mount this time. I just told him I wanted Semi turned Right with Ears back and let him do what he felt was best

I got a semi sneak straight and liked it a lot but was thinking for next buck ( if ever) would get something different , semi sneak with a slight turn.  

And I really like that. Doesn't have that straight up stiff pose. You def got a good mount at a good price. 

• Like 1

I got a semi sneak straight and liked it a lot but was thinking for next buck ( if ever) would get something different , semi sneak with a slight turn.  
And I really like that. Doesn't have that straight up stiff pose. You def got a good mount at a good price. 

Yea that’s my go-To style for shoulder mounts. Here’s 2 muleys and 2 lopes with similar styles

a3a376f8d95c9e5ea3131f02e6e07155.plistb533f56a274a646be8345b5d4448772a.plist

• Like 2

Nice bunch of mounts biz.  The mountain lion is amazing.  Nice mulies too.  You def needed a white tail for the wall living on the east coast.  You better build on before your stone sheep hunt. 

I had a basket 8pt whitetail from 2007 mounted but I took it down and kept the rack to replace its spot work this 2019 buck.

Any fish mounts?  Didn't you have that trout you got mounted or was that your Dad's?  I know u both got a couple nice ones 

I have an old bass and salmon mount.

My Dad’s rainbow in the summer was done by this same guy who did my deer. It came out nice.

16a1bc4a78bf02ddfc6b42aac66a80ea.jpg

• Like 1