blackbeltbill

Walking Dead Returns Tonight.

So who is watching tonight? I think Neegan will betray his new Boss Alfa and become a leader again- but not for the " Whisperers".

I gave up three years ago, is Negan a good guy?? Is Rick dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

53 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Starts tomorrow ( Sunday ) 

My Bad!! Getting ahead of myself- lol!

9 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

My Bad!! Getting ahead of myself- lol!

Coming from the guy who posted going to watch the eclipse a day late lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Coming from the guy who posted going to watch the eclipse a day late lol 

Hard day at the Gun Show!  I was short the 299 cash to buy a nice small 380 Cal and had to settle for that Pakistani Small knive that, I will hike with today in NJ for 5 miles.  After not having enough Cash for that Gun, I forgot what day it was-- lol!

12 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I gave up three years ago, is Negan a good guy?? Is Rick dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Negan is growing a piece garden and Rick is on a fishing trip. Bout sums it up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

dd9151779b68b995556f86fc63d36d6d.gifwalkers are getting uglier too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to fear from by that walker. He's just searching for a good micro brew! And some wings.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, grampy said:

Nothing to fear from by that walker. He's just searching for a good micro brew! And some wings.

I believe this footage was right after the infamous goat fire.  Jay was very distraught....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just caught up on the new season. Once again it's not great and it's not terrible. I'm still stuck with the thought that I've watched this much of it now I need to see it through to the end. Kinda like sitting in the woods on a day you know you aren't going to see anything but you do it anyways. 

Hmmmmmmm maybe I'm just not very smart.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe just 3 episodes are left.         I had a feeling Neegan would betray Alfa!!    Big Beta is now looking for revenge.  Should be a good episode tonight at 9pm. Usually last week's episode is aired again 1 hour before the new one.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:05 AM, Moho81 said:

I just caught up on the new season. Once again it's not great and it's not terrible. I'm still stuck with the thought that I've watched this much of it now I need to see it through to the end. Kinda like sitting in the woods on a day you know you aren't going to see anything but you do it anyways. 

Hmmmmmmm maybe I'm just not very smart.....

It should heat up tonight!  Beta will be taken out before Season's end by either Neegan or Darrell.

I ask again. Where’d all the guns go ? The original battle with Neegan and poof they’re gone. Spears and primitive crap now 

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I ask again. Where’d all the guns go ? The original battle with Neegan and poof they’re gone. Spears and primitive crap now 

they did a 6 year time jump.  So supposedly ammo is used up.  But yeah I would think there should be some stashes somewhere.  I read that the season finale wasnt finished due to the virus so they will have to finish it later.  Kinda Ironic in the least. 

• Like 1

I havent watched since before the big Negan battle, but I watch the first three episodes of season 1 last night and remembered how great that show started out

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

they did a 6 year time jump.  So supposedly ammo is used up.  But yeah I would think there should be some stashes somewhere.  I read that the season finale wasnt finished due to the virus so they will have to finish it later.  Kinda Ironic in the least. 

I'm already prepping my human skin face mask! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I'm already prepping my human skin face mask! 

What ?! By inviting me to go shooting with you other day ?  Thought we were friends. Enjoy this salty peppery beard on your mask you bastid 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Son's favorite show, when it comes on, he's glued to the TV, can't move him away.

I just don't see what is so interesting about this show!  Just doesn't make any sense what-so-ever!!

Oh well, too each his or her own, I guess.