Podcast recommendations?

crappyice

8 minutes ago, Zag said:

Never listened to one, don't know how either. I'll admit there are a bunch I'd like to listen to that n the truck thru the phone but it's to much tech crap

If you have an android phone ,download the Podbean app ,it's basically a search engine just for podcasts.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

If you have an android phone ,download the Podbean app ,it's basically a search engine just for podcasts.

Then u listen on your phone? How can I get it thru my ford radio? Thanks for understanding my ignorance

8 minutes ago, Zag said:

Then u listen on your phone? How can I get it thru my ford radio? Thanks for understanding my ignorance

I have unlimited data so i just hit play and listen to it through the cars radio (also ford) . There is also an option to download an episode when you are using wifi and it gets saved to your phone . 

If you have any interest in country music history, you have to check out Cocaine and Rhinestones. It's done by Tyler Mahan Coe, David Allan Coe's son, and this guy puts the work into digging up some amazing stories. Not your normal "artist interview" podcast, it really dives deep into some obscure parts of country music history. I highly recommend it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

If you have any interest in country music history, you have to check out Cocaine and Rhinestones. It's done by Tyler Mahan Coe, David Allan Coe's son, and this guy puts the work into digging up some amazing stories. Not your normal "artist interview" podcast, it really dives deep into some obscure parts of country music history. I highly recommend it.

Big David Allen Coe fan ,ill check this out thanks !

• Like 1

Never listened to one, don't know how either. I'll admit there are a bunch I'd like to listen to that n the truck thru the phone but it's to much tech crap

If IPhone the app is automatically installed I believe....then search like Google

42985fa96a1e260d4ad476d9a8539cce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1