Fixed mag

johnplav

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

https://quigleyford.com/product/long-range-scopes/4-16x50-second-focal-plane-scope/

can upgrade to the 5-20x for the difference in the  MSRP if you are a winner of either.  There has been years that that scope doesn't go during the gun board and I can't figure it out. The optics are stellar. 

I don’t think most know the maker.  It’s a great sxope

2 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

https://quigleyford.com/product/long-range-scopes/4-16x50-second-focal-plane-scope/

can upgrade to the 5-20x for the difference in the  MSRP if you are a winner of either.  There has been years that that scope doesn't go during the gun board and I can't figure it out. The optics are stellar. 

I’ll take a guess Bob, many hunters are like myself , I’ve got two scoped hunting rifles in my safe , and I couldn’t tell you the maker much less any details about them . They came on the guns as a package ,and as long as I put the plus sign on the deer and it falls down , that’s all I need .

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

I’ll take a guess Bob, many hunters are like myself , I’ve got two scoped hunting rifles in my safe , and I couldn’t tell you the maker much less any details about them . They came on the guns as a package ,and as long as I put the plus sign on the deer and it falls down , that’s all I need .

Lol.   Says the man with an expensive watch fetish when a $20 timex does the same thing.  And it’s worth more than all the guns on the board some more than twice as much.   Grab it if you win. 

• Haha 1

My watches are low and mid pack ones . I really want a  gold Yacht Master II , but 37k would be a hard sell to,the Mrs although I always say I’ll buy her one too but she declines ( which is why I Offer ) Hell I  Lost three of them in the market the last few weeks .

9 hours ago, Nomad said:

My watches are low and mid pack ones . I really want a  gold Yacht Master II , but 37k would be a hard sell to,the Mrs although I always say I’ll buy her one too but she declines ( which is why I Offer ) Hell I  Lost three of them in the market the last few weeks .

You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma Mr Nomad.   You would spend 37k on a watch but won’t upgrade from free scopes.    But that’s alright as we all have the privilege of wasting our money how we choose.   I freely admit I buy plenty of items that I want where a cheaper version would work fine.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, johnplav said:

I doubt Ill use a sling on this setup, more likely a bipod, and even that will be rare.

And I agree, QD releases are the way to go.  This is my first gun with mlok... its a pretty good design.

I always buy mlok.  Never tried the keymod but mlok is solid.

• Like 1