Team Legend 2011 Deer Season

First-light

they say to roll in flour and look for wet spot lol

LOL! Thanks for the info. Being a married man whose wife is not overweight nor hopefully will ever look like that woman in the picture, I may never need to use your suggestion. LOL Man, I think one would have to buy a truck load of flour to get the job done with that gal! LOL

• Like 1

I'll be meeting my brother in law tomorrow at 11 at the cabin. We intend on hunting the afternoon and Sunday morning. Weather looks perfect so maybe we get one or two. I usually see a lot during smokepole let's see if my record keeps up. Not one of the big bucks in my area were harvested this year so you never know. Good luck!

Hey,

Just got in, would of been in by 5 but there was an accident under the apartments on the xbronx and was standing outside the truck for 45 minutes until they cleared it. Met my brother in law on Saturday at the cabin and we hunted from 2 until dark and saw nothing. went out this morning in 12 degree temps and also saw nothing. It was great ending up the season hunting with my brother in law, we had a great time. Found this 6 point dead on the property. Not too far from the road, the yotes did a number on him. Could not tell the cause of his demise! A great season for Team Legend! We accounted for 1 NY bow buck, 1 Ohio bow buck, 4 NY gun bucks and 1 NY gun doe. I just had some Italian sausage from the doe I got, it was great! Ready for bed I'm beat.............

Edited by Burt