2001 Starcraft

Listing for a friend. This boat is fishing machine and the Merc runs strong. I've pulled quite a few fish over the side of this boat.

2001 StarCraft Starfire 190. 115 Mercury oil injected and 4 stroke 10hp Honda kicker. Comes loaded and ready to fish. Minn Kota electric motor with gps, Lowrance HDS7, trollmaster, planer board mast and boards, rod holders, cannon electric downriggers, Bimini top w/ side curtains, storage cover and more. Call or text only. $9500 obo

Steve @ 716-982-98941053df1876c369c4788cd3ab98c4a15f.jpg9e74fe6fdd2dd020374c5912c978b1fb.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

StarCraft was fantastic! I also played Warcraft back then. And Diablo. Diablo was a great game

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Imagine that boat on Kensico Rez? Would get blown over the damn without a drift sock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Nice  boat ... has everything  I would want in a boat except hot babe in a bikini  and cold beer . ....  no thanks  pygmy.... just keep it to yourself ...:bad:
That can def be arranged. I couldn't even imagine the beer that was consumed on that rig, gotta be up there with the best of em

16 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Listing for a friend. This boat is fishing machine and the Merc runs strong. I've pulled quite a few fish over the side of this boat.

2001 StarCraft Starfire 190. 115 Mercury oil injected and 4 stroke 10hp Honda kicker. Comes loaded and ready to fish. Minn Kota electric motor with gps, Lowrance HDS7, trollmaster, planer board mast and boards, rod holders, cannon electric downriggers, Bimini top w/ side curtains, storage cover and more. Call or text only. $9500 obo

Steve @ 716-982-98941053df1876c369c4788cd3ab98c4a15f.jpg9e74fe6fdd2dd020374c5912c978b1fb.jpg

So please tell me Steve isnt bailing as a Capt...   Going Brand new?  Buying a cabin so he doesnt have to ever come in?  

So please tell me Steve isnt bailing as a Capt...   Going Brand new?  Buying a cabin so he doesnt have to ever come in?  
Bought a big ole glass boat. We are getting too old to handle the 8's and 10's in the tin can.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Bought a big ole glass boat. We are getting too old to handle the 8's and 10's in the tin can.

Nice.  Yeah that ought to have some weight to it.  You aint too old yet my friend if your still willing to go out in 8-10's at all.  Lol i bought my new bought cause im too old to walk around on a flat deck.  Damn gettign old anyway. 

• Like 1

Nice.  Yeah that ought to have some weight to it.  You aint too old yet my friend if your still willing to go out in 8-10's at all.  Lol i bought my new bought cause im too old to walk around on a flat deck.  Damn gettign old anyway. 
Ha ! Getting old .. meh. The NymphO will still be out there sloggin through em !

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Ha ! Getting old .. meh. The NymphO will still be out there sloggin through em !

You must be awful lonely out there in 8-10s.   No way I would think about fishing that.  

You must be awful lonely out there in 8-10s.   No way I would think about fishing that.  
For the record, I prefer a 1' chop anyday over the big waves, but when fishing the great lakes one must be prepared for the big rollers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

For the record, I prefer a 1' chop anyday over the big waves, but when fishing the great lakes one must be prepared for the big rollers.

Yep, they just pushed ahead through the perfect storm too!  Yikes.   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

I had a 19 foot 4 Winns back in the 80’s and 90’s. I had a couple of instances during trolling way out on Lake Ontario where the lake kicked up 4-6 footers. I’m not ashamed to admit that I’d pull lines and run back to port like a wuss!

I had a 19 foot 4 Winns back in the 80’s and 90’s. I had a couple of instances during trolling way out on Lake Ontario where the lake kicked up 4-6 footers. I’m not ashamed to admit that I’d pull lines and run back to port like a wuss!
4's, we stay. 6's, we troll with em. 8's we go home.

• Like 2

Back early 2000 I took my 17' sylvan  50 hp Johnson out of oak orchard.  2 foot chop .. breeze out of the west Fished for 2 hrs.  4 foot rollers not to bad . When a wave broke over the back  I pulled rods and headed for the launch.  A few of the waves going in were big enough that my prop was out of the water as we crested.  I'm guessing 6 foot plus .  No it wasn't a short shaft motor . Never have I been so happy to be  on shore  in my life . 

I stick to fingerlakes  after that . Seneca  can get pretty rough  ... frequency of the waves being so short  but the troughs not big enough to hide a boat .

Lesson learned.

Edited by Nytracker

Lake Erie can be a mean Ole Girl! No experience in Lady O.....but have fished Lake Eire for 20 plus years out of 16' aluminum boat with a 40 hp. She will turn on you in a second....and sometimes make yea kiss the dock when you get back in safely

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I only had one real "pucker" experience. Was on ladyO. West turned north turned east and started gusting real steady. I recall looking out at the waves, while standing up and they were well over my head. I fired up the main motor and had my cousin reel in lines and just toss em on the floor. Getting back in, I had to cross well over into Canada then fight back into em till will got into the river. My cousins looked at me with a very relieved look as we pulled into the dock and was beyond impressed I was able to get us in. Little did he know my pants were full...

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 8:30 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Lake Erie can be a mean Ole Girl! No experience in Lady O.....but have fished Lake Eire for 20 plus years out of 16' aluminum boat with a 40 hp. She will turn on you in a second....and sometimes make yea kiss the dock when you get back in safely

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Erie sucks, theres four days a year when its tolerable to be out there