Marksman repeater

Who else had one of these?  I found this when I was going through some boxes of stuff and it brought back lots of memories.  It needed a barrel so I tried making a new one without much success.  Thanks to eBay a new one will be here tomorrow.  I still had the dartboard for it, and got new darts yesterday.  Should be a fun addition to the basement.  

72028959-B94B-4B66-9811-6E070563048A.jpeg

• Like 4

Who else had one of these?  I found this when I was going through some boxes of stuff and it brought back lots of memories.  It needed a barrel so I tried making a new one without much success.  Thanks to eBay a new one will be here tomorrow.  I still had the dartboard for it, and got new darts yesterday.  Should be a fun addition to the basement.  

72028959-B94B-4B66-9811-6E070563048A.thumb.jpeg.7f17076d4b9620b3142739c2fd756c53.jpeg

we used to get drunk and take turns shooting darts at each other. I got it to stick in a buddies shin just below the skin. It was hilarious

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

I had one of those when I was 10! Imagine the backlash nowadays for giving one to a 10 y/o! lol

I know right... I was showing it to my brother in law and he was like wait, your parents let you carry that around as a kid??   YUP

• Like 2

You guys have high expectations of accuracy out of a 2 inch barrel.

I remember it buried the tip of the darts into the plywood we hung the target on... @The Jerkman you're a bad friend. 

I was shooting nails out of it without a barrel last night and the spring is still surprisingly strong for being like 30 years old.  

• Like 1

You guys have high expectations of accuracy out of a 2 inch barrel.
I remember it buried the tip of the darts into the plywood we hung the target on... [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] you're a bad friend. 
I was shooting nails out of it without a barrel last night and the spring is still surprisingly strong for being like 30 years old.  
When we shot each other it was only when it was pulled back not pushed forward again at full power. So I suppose just half power

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s how we played “tag” lol. Used BBs tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I shot him in the ass with bbs full power he tried to block it as he Ran down into my basement and caught a nice welt on the bottom of his hand after he got zinged with a bb. He was wearing jeans it wouldn't have even hurt but that hand surely looked like it hurt

• Like 1

I'll have to dig mine out for a pic. Maybe I'll even get a fancy grip made by @The Jerkman and spruce it up a touch

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

You may not like the cost of the grip work though. Don't want you to get sticker shock

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

When we shot each other it was only when it was pulled back not pushed forward again at full power. So I suppose just half power

Thats right!  I forgot you can shoot bb's faster (more rapidly, less velocity) if you only pull back.   

• Like 1

Thats right!  I forgot you can shoot bb's faster (more rapidly, less velocity) if you only pull back.   
When my brother first got it I only had the strength to pull it back not push forward. He's 7 years older than me. And at that time even pulling it back all the way was tough