24 minutes ago, mowin said:

One of the better hunting shows out there.  Although I think there products went downhill once they sold out to Bushnell. 

Will Primos is something else right! Great Guy.

6 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Every bird I’ve killed is over a Primos Jackpot cheap slate 

I have the Primos Jackpot Glass in a Mahogany Pot with a Wood Soundboard. That is the only Caller, I have that mimics Perfectly the Tree Yelping of a Hen. I press the bottom of the Pot to my Chest- thus closing off the sound ports and with a thin Woodhaven Hickory striker, I make my Tree Yelps.  Soft Clucks,Purrs,+ Yelps later. I only use this Pot for soft talk. Hens respond to it as well. Stays in my locked Gun Safe.

• Like 3

One of the most genuine guys I've ever met.. Gave me some great tips that have worked awesome.. Kill a lot of Tom's with that slate Jackpot call, did great competing with it too... Nothing better than a well made slate call. I'm a pot call junkie, but my go to, if I need to kill a bird call is my Primos Jackpot over all my custom pot calls.. 

willprimos.jpg

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Grizz1219 said:

One of the most genuine guys I've ever met.. Gave me some great tips that have worked awesome.. Kill a lot of Tom's with that slate Jackpot call, did great competing with it too... Nothing better than a well made slate call. I'm a pot call junkie, but my go to, if I need to kill a bird call is my Primos Jackpot over all my custom pot calls.. 

willprimos.jpg

Great Picture! Pots are my Favorite Calls as well, followed closely by Boxes.

• Like 1

I wish, I had exact records of Calls used to call in all Big Birds. I usually just put the call next to the Turkey for the Pic.  However - the one Slate that has brought more Spring+ Fall Turkeys to my Gun since around 1998 when, I bought it is my- Cane Creek Calls-- Slate over Glass  in a POPLAR Pot.  I just paired it up with this Black Walnut Striker. Sounds much better then the Hickory Strikers. A little more high pitched. I probably have killed a good 20 with this Pot.

20200310_140254.jpg

• Like 1