Campfire 2020

mowin

12 hours ago, Zag said:

Were camping at the land finally and im looking forward to staring at it while drinking my face off!!

I took a ride up the road this morning to listen for a gobbler for my buddy.  Didn't hear anything but enjoy the area so much it's always worth a look.  A bunch of recent tire tracks up at the turn around....I wonder if it's that neighbor kid again??

21 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I took a ride up the road this morning to listen for a gobbler for my buddy.  Didn't hear anything but enjoy the area so much it's always worth a look.  A bunch of recent tire tracks up at the turn around....I wonder if it's that neighbor kid again??

Hope not. Im hoping he got the point when i put a posted sign at the end of the lane way. Id love to find a way to keep people out of there. Its a nice quiet spot i like keeping quiet!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

What a beautiful night for a fire!

IMG_20200523_202054.thumb.jpg.8934da9f8581b43897ab24d3155fc251.jpg

This mug is my favorite, it was hand etched for me by wooly! 

IMG_20200523_210425.thumb.jpg.38b7a75496054da95c3c681492062e3e.jpg

Ahhh.......:drinks:

So what's in the mug.

But more importantly, hand etched mugs?  WTH. How come I've never known about this?????  Multi talend it appears.  

How does one get a wooly original mug?   I've already have a etched deer skull. 

58 minutes ago, mowin said:

So what's in the mug.

But more importantly, hand etched mugs?  WTH. How come I've never known about this?????  Multi talend it appears.  

How does one get a wooly original mug?   I've already have a etched deer skull. 

In the mug is Kettel One and lemonade.

The mug was sent to me a couple years ago, as a gift from my talented friend. I sure do miss him not being on here as much recently. But he's got a lot going on at home. Hope he sees this!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, grampy said:

In the mug is Kettel One and lemonade.

The mug was sent to me a couple years ago, as a gift from my talented friend. I sure do miss him not being on here as much recently. But he's got a lot going on at home. Hope he sees this!

Wooly posts pics on facebook of his recent carvings. He's still very active. 

• Like 1