Minn Kota and lowrance fish finder

For sale :

Minn Kota 42# trolling motor with foot pedal.  54" shaft.   $375.  Rather not ship this but will drive up to an hour to meet up. 

Lowrance hook 2 fish finder 4" screen with transducer and mount.  $75 shipped

take both for $425.  

these are both brand new and unused.  Came on the new boat as a package and I upgraded both to a bigger size. 

send me a PM if interested. Thanks. 

IMG_20200309_162821926.jpg

IMG_20200309_162838850.jpg

IMG_20200309_162850370.jpg

IMG_20200309_162938673.jpg

IMG_20200309_162950674.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I just saw this now- Your set and didnt even have to build a deck - perfect!  Did the cable for the foot control reach all the way to the back?  

Sure does Rob . I’m taking the kids out tomorrow crappie fishing and @The_Real_TCIIIand @TreeGuyare taking their boats with their kids also tomorrow. Should be a good time 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Sure does Rob . I’m taking the kids out tomorrow crappie fishing and @The_Real_TCIIIand @TreeGuyare taking their boats with their kids also tomorrow. Should be a good time 

Now that is great!  Brought a smile to my face. A fun day for sure is needed these days. Enjoy. Glad the motor worked out. 

I plan on being on the water tomorrow too.  A little peace of mind. 

• Like 2

Sure does Rob . I’m taking the kids out tomorrow crappie fishing and [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention]and [mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention]are taking their boats with their kids also tomorrow. Should be a good time 
Where you guys headed Chautauqua?
I was thinking about unwrapping my boat.....just don't think my younger boys will tolerate colder days on the lake quite yet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Where you guys headed Chautauqua?
I was thinking about unwrapping my boat.....just don't think my younger boys will tolerate colder days on the lake quite yet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Cold? It’s going to be 60 tomorrow