2020 Lawn Thread!

BizCT

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Can I put “weed and feed” down now if I have newly germinated grass?
51ccaf77ada41ec639c1f9f09e634557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those ramps or leeks? idk the difference. why did you plant in a row like a corn maze?

Are those ramps or leeks? idk the difference. why did you plant in a row like a corn maze?

Smart ass! That’s just one of many really bare spots where new seeds germinated. My lawn is a collection of various weeds

• Haha 1

2e80d99294bdbf82c282e6e5bc4e517f.png&key=70c3bf188398494b29a70daa4b0e045f8f04c9eadfee286c9718385d1f55c14f

Scott’s lawn posted your boy Biz today on Instagram

All for the 'Gram
Bitches love the 'Gram
Oh, wait, shit
Brr, brr (Ayy, yeah, yeah, yeah, ayy)
Brr, brr, brr, ayy
Skrrt skrrt

• Like 1

I got my old Exmark Lazer Z out of the shed from camp and sunk a few bucks into to get it running again.. 61" 27hp Kohler, sat for 4 years. did some governor work and replaced carb.. baby fired right up and purred, pulled the PTO and it cuts like brand new still. I got 1/2 way thru the yard and it kicked out a coil Lol. Cant complain ive put 4200 hours on it since 2003. I limped it back and ordered a new coil kit. Went to finish the rest of my yard with my worn out 61" bobcat by ransom and it threw a head gasket as i finished the last couple passes. so that part is on order..  Lol my neighbor cut my hay field this week.. and it hurts watching someone cut your own lawn  for you lol..

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Build the wall !

i live in the kind of neighborhood I never thought I would, but alas here I am... and I take care of my lawn. The people across the streets... well long story, but kids on drugs, grandparents raising kids, you get the picture. They mow maybe once or twice a year. They don't rake. So we get all their leaves and the dandelion seeds. f'n sucks. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

i live in the kind of neighborhood I never thought I would, but alas here I am... and I take care of my lawn. The people across the streets... well long story, but kids on drugs, grandparents raising kids, you get the picture. They mow maybe once or twice a year. They don't rake. So we get all their leaves and the dandelion seeds. f'n sucks. 

I have neighbors and i wish i didn't . I'm not the kind of guy that will dump chemicals in the ground just to step back and feel good about myself but at least i cut my lawn and pick up garbage that blows in. There just is not enough good people left to have only good people  living around us anymore. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Belo said:

Most of my neighbors have landscapers, but i noticed one guy cutting his own lawn with new mower. This may actually be a good thing. I feel like those landscaping mowers bring weeds and junk from other lawns into the area so now maybe my neighbors lawn will actually be better?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I have neighbors and i wish i didn't . I'm not the kind of guy that will dump chemicals in the ground just to step back and feel good about myself but at least i cut my lawn and pick up garbage that blows in. There just is not enough good people left to have only good people  living around us anymore. 

Some of us forum members should all move into the same cul-de-sac. Then we can grant each other rights to shoot bows and take turns mowing all the lawns. If we get enough of us, we only have to mow every 6-8 weeks.

• Haha 1

2e80d99294bdbf82c282e6e5bc4e517f.png&key=70c3bf188398494b29a70daa4b0e045f8f04c9eadfee286c9718385d1f55c14f

Scott’s lawn posted your boy Biz today on Instagram

Is Scott's sponsoring you giving you free grass seed and lawn care stuff? If not I don't get why you'd give them free marketing material and tagging them

Call Me The Teflon Don

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Is Scott's sponsoring you giving you free grass seed and lawn care stuff? If not I don't get why you'd give them free marketing material and tagging them

Call Me The Teflon Don

I signed an NDA and cannot disclose my arrangement with them. Same with Mathews, KUIU, Weatherby, Browning, Leupold, etc.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I thought after last season the Elite guys asked you not to tell anyone you were shooting an Elite? 
Nah that was the Firenock guys. Their broadheads suck balls. Never using those ever again. NEVER!

Call Me The Teflon Don

11 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Oh i get it ,it was the broadheads fault 

8 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Talk to crappy he can confirm

Call Me The Teflon Don

Does the BH matter at 9.5 feet? a dull butter knife would have done the trick, no?

• Haha 1

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Definitely not those ones. I'm hesitant to try anything new other than my Wasp Boss now. You use iron will?

Call Me The Teflon Don

They look awesome. I have SlickTrick 100gr fixed for compound. I could never trust a mechanical. I use Excal 150 gr boltcutters with xbow. they are awesome.

They look awesome. I have SlickTrick 100gr fixed for compound. I could never trust a mechanical. I use Excal 150 gr boltcutters with xbow. they are awesome.
Yeah mechanicals are dog turds IMHO never going back to mechanical. Only fixed for life for this guy

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

I gave up on my lawn. Crabgrass preventer didn't work this year and weeds are coming up like crazy after treating it two weeks ago. I gave in and called TruGreen yesterday. Hopefully they can get this under control, I hate a messy lawn.

16 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Yeah mechanicals are dog turds IMHO never going back to mechanical. Only fixed for life for this guy

Call Me The Teflon Don

My deer made 3 big jumps and went to sleep from a mechanical ,i look forward to seeing to seeing your first post in the "First shot of the day thread " this year.