Union worker sets Joe Biden straight

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

How about when he told that woman to SHUSH!!!! He was a 64th of a second away from backhanding her!

How can he expect to be elected? He's senile, touchy feely creepy, and uninformed, and HE is the "better than Bernie" choice. lol

He was VP for 8 years and President Osama won't back him. Why do you suppose that is??

He makes Trump look like George Washington or Abe Lincoln. 

Trump 2020

Pence 2024/28

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

How can he expect to be elected? He's senile, touchy feely creepy, and uninformed, and HE is the "better than Bernie" choice. lol

He was VP for 8 years and President Osama won't back him. Why do you suppose that is??

He makes Trump look like George Washington or Abe Lincoln. 

Trump 2020

Pence 2024/28

Hed have trounced Trump 4 years ago

Biden is not emotionally stable.  His response to a statement made to him is "Your full of sh#t!"  while pointing his finger at the person talking to him.  So unpresidential.

In Joes defense he was a true blue Vietnam War draft dodger.  Played out his college deferments where he played sports.........and when the deferments were over Joe miraculously was found to have asthma. How did he ever survive playing college  sports with asthma? So Joe thinks all those "military facsimile" rifles all look the same so he calls them "assault weapons".  Joe would not know an AR-15 from an M-16.

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 1

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

The Queen left them no choice, it was her turn. They underestimated just how hated that woman is by normal Americans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The dems are good at making bad choices lol. The reps aren't much better but what these dems have on their agenda will ruin our country.

BTW Biden is at least tied to HIl's hatedness if not surpassing her at this point. 

3 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

The dems are good at making bad choices lol. The reps aren't much better but what these dems have on their agenda will ruin our country.

BTW Biden is at least tied to HIl's hatedness if not surpassing her at this point. 

Now, yes but four years ago I believe hed have easily won

I agree 100% with TC III on this one....The dems fielded the most despised woman in  politics and she damn near beat Trump..   Biden would have smoked him...

I said at the time that I would rather be kicked in the nuts than vote for Trump, but I would rather be breastfed by Bruce Jenner than vote for Hilary... .

I still consider The Donald a braying jackass  but I think he's done a decent job in the last four years..  Being an asshole doesn't make him a bad president...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2