Affected Business.......

Lawdwaz

6 hours ago, Elmo said:

I got 2 separate alerts tonight on my citizen's app about a business burglary in my area.

The longer the crisis lasts, and the fewer police patrolling or on duty, the more crime we will see.  People realize this and are buying firearms.  Too bad some are finding out their state and local governments can throw lots of obstacles in their way.  First they let criminals out of jail, then the police get quarantined or go out on sick leave, then they try to arrest fewer people so as not to send more virus victims into the jails, then they let everyone go without bail, then they tell you buying a gun is banned at this time.  

Then they tell you what great leaders they are.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rattler said:

The longer the crisis lasts, and the fewer police patrolling or on duty, the more crime we will see.  People realize this and are buying firearms.  Too bad some are finding out their state and local governments can throw lots of obstacles in their way.  First they let criminals out of jail, then the police get quarantined or go out on sick leave, then they try to arrest fewer people so as not to send more virus victims into the jails, then they tell you buying a gun is banned at this time.  

Then they tell you what great leaders they are.

It's also normal for people to be walking  around with a mask on right now , criminals can keep their face covered and not stand out.

• Like 2

Right now, crooks are studying the new normal and trying to figure out how they can ply their trade most easily.  It won't be long before burglary starts to spike, then mugging and armed robbery.

Shoot, shovel and shut up.  The police will thank you.

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Right now, crooks are studying the new normal and trying to figure out how they can ply their trade most easily.  It won't be long before burglary starts to spike, then mugging and armed robbery.

Shoot, shovel and shut up.  The police will thank you.

What?  Some dangerous thinking right there.  I would say let me know how the police thank you after you shoot someone bury someone and then cover it up..... But I don't want you to waste your one phone call.  That statement is ridiculous, it isn't the old west. 

How many police do you know?  Think they are happy with Cuomo, the courts and the jails right now?  Their jobs are more dangerous now than ever.  The police don't shed a tear when a home invader gets killed and don't want to do the paperwork either.  I didn't say the leftist elected hacks would thank you.  They are the one's who feel sorry for them and prosecute the victims.  You ain't living in the real world.

1 minute ago, Rattler said:

How many police do you know?  Think they are happy with Cuomo, the courts and the jails right now?  Their jobs are more dangerous now than ever.  The police don't shed a tear when a home invader gets killed and don't want to do the paperwork either.  I didn't say the leftist elected hacks would thank you.  They are the one's who feel sorry for them and prosecute the victims.  You ain't living in the real world.

Ha. Ha. On occasion I put your tin foil hat on. Makes me wonder if you get paid for pushing your  version of the "real" world. 

30 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Ha. Ha. On occasion I put your tin foil hat on. Makes me wonder if you get paid for pushing your  version of the "real" world. 

As a firefighter and first responder, I run in the same circles as the local police, sheriffs and NY State Troopers.  Believe me, I'm the one living in reality here.

4 minutes ago, Rattler said:

As a firefighter and first responder, I run in the same circles as the local police, sheriffs and NY State Troopers.  Believe me, I'm the one living in reality here.

Yea. Ok Rocky.  I know the same circles. We are not even close to where you say we are. Closer than this time last year? Yes.

A realistic view on today's position. No

2 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Maybe not in Lisbon.  Try talking to us closer to the city.

Lol. Nice shot. We will see.. I will bet you that less than 5 years from today my recent stock buys will be worth 2x what they are now. And the world will be back to as close to normal as we were. Ha. Ha

6 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Lol. Nice shot. We will see.. I will bet you that less than 5 years from today my recent stock buys will be worth 2x what they are now. And the world will be back to as close to normal as we were. Ha. Ha

As long as we dump all the leftist, tax and spend, oppressive regulating Democrats out of office maybe.

• Like 1

It's not like that, even in Texas, which has one of the more relaxed gun laws in the U.S..

Your life is over in New York, if you were to carry out that senario.

Umm several including family. I will leave you to your world that you can shoot and bury someone and the police won't mind. You obviously think you are above the laws so prob no getting thru there. Good luck.