Hunting public on amazon is pretty dang good

rob-c

Heading into my 3rd week laid up after my knee replacement. So I’ve been surfing for things to watch and found the hunting public and remembered others saying it was pretty good. I quit watching hunting shows many years ago, but I’ll keep watching these young men put in tremendous effort and woodsman ship skills to kill deer. 

• Like 3

You can see them on youtube also.  Really great hunting show several notches above all the rest.  I've been watching their 2019 turkey tour with my son the last few days since this season will be his first spring hunt and we both enjoyed the shows very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody watching Spring Turkey Tour 2020?  Haven't seen anything posted in over a week, and haven't seen Aaron on it in a couple weeks at least.

Also I ordered a #longbird t shirt, feels good to support these guys spending their 20s right.

Edited by UpStateRedNeck
  • Like 1

Anybody watching Spring Turkey Tour 2020?  Haven't seen anything posted in over a week, and haven't seen Aaron on it in a couple weeks at least.

Also I ordered a #longbird t shirt, feels good to support these guys spending their 20s right.

I’m enjoying it and they’re having some awesome luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

39 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

They released one last night.   I believe they said Aaron was in lock down inside the city they live.  

On 3/18/2020 at 6:54 AM, rob-c said:

Heading into my 3rd week laid up after my knee replacement. So I’ve been surfing for things to watch and found the hunting public and remembered others saying it was pretty good. I quit watching hunting shows many years ago, but I’ll keep watching these young men put in tremendous effort and woodsman ship skills to kill deer. 

Someone here mentioned them last fall and I've watched a few shows on youtube since then. They seem to think things out pretty well on public land and have good success. I like that they are down to earth and celebrate success with genuine enthusiasm for the hunt.  Some of the stalks that Zac gets into are pretty entertaining.

Hope you you heal up quickly rob-c.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Check out the buck Zach killed in NY last November, some of the best footage I’ve seen

That was a crazy stalk and even crazier when you find out it took 3 hours from the time they first spotted the buck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Zach is a great turkey caller but I’d like to know why he carries the saddle on turkey hunts lol

Really?  Haven't been super impressed with Zach's calling.  Aaron is excellent at calling.  Oh, they're all good, but Aaron stands out to me as the real Turkey call maestro.

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Either way I’m not paying $15 for that mouth call!

Errrrr, me........ either...........  As I'm staring at 4 woodhaven mouth calls.  And the cherry crystal.  Never owned a slate/glass call before.  All my old quaker boys needed to be replaced anyways.