Everyone’s not only buying T/P , Fire arms and ammo are flying of the shelf

rob-c

Just placed order with target sports today, man you have to be fast . My first the in stock items were depleted before I could hit place order . I got smart and pre populated fields so soon as they were back in stock I placed order . Will let you know when it arrives 

Just placed order with target sports today, man you have to be fast . My first the in stock items were depleted before I could hit place order . I got smart and pre populated fields so soon as they were back in stock I placed order . Will let you know when it arrives 

Wow my let me know items still haven’t popped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You waiting on 224?

No that I have enough of for now. I’m deciding between two rounds and then when I pick one I’ll buy a few cases.

I’m waiting on 5.56 green tip. I think my next build is going to be a combat rifle built around that round

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Engraver99 said:

Do they deliver to residence or does it have to go thru an ffl?

They deliver directly to buyer.  How about this one.  I ordered two types of ammo (204 and 22 nos) from SWFA.   The 22nos was delivered.   The 204 was cancelled because “NY LAW REQUIRES THAT IT BE SENT TO AN FFL.”   Ordered at the same time on one order.   Lol. Right and left hand should confer.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

They deliver directly to buyer.  How about this one.  I ordered two types of ammo (204 and 22 nos) from SWFA.   The 22nos was delivered.   The 204 was cancelled because “NY LAW REQUIRES THAT IT BE SENT TO AN FFL.”   Ordered at the same time on one order.   Lol. Right and left hand should confer.  

Interesting...i usually order thru budsgunshop.com. they deliver right to the house but wanted to increase my purchase options so signed on with target usa also. My shotgun shell order has been in shipping since 3/30 (ordered 3/27) but has not shipped yet. Hoping they are not going to pull that ny safe act dribble. I received my 22lr order from them on tuesday and never had a prob. With before...hoping for the best...stay safe thanks for letting me know sbout the delivery info.

Edited by Engraver99
My phone sucks

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Same with the product I buy online to save my ash trees .  You can pay big bucks to have an arborist inject it into you trees, or buy the gallons of it and pour it into the ground around the tree yourself  . A handful of counties  near NYC banned the sale to individuals, my one order was canceled because of my NY address , I’m 300 plus miles away for those counties .

Once Amazon got more in  I had more in a couple days .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Engraver99 said:

Interesting...i usually order thru budsgunshop.com. they deliver right to the house but wanted to increase my purchase options so signed on with target usa also. My shotgun shell order has been in shipping since 3/30 (ordered 3/27) but has not shipped yet. Hoping they are not going to pull that ny safe act dribble. I received my 22lr order from them on tuesday and never had a prob. With before...hoping for the best...stay safe thanks for letting me know sbout the delivery info.

Never had any problem with target or buds.  First time ordering from swfa.   Just odd they shipped 1/2 the order. 

12 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Never had any problem with target or buds.  First time ordering from swfa.   Just odd they shipped 1/2 the order. 

That's odd... I was going to put in an order from SWFA too.  

Outdoor Limited worked a few weeks ago.

That's odd... I was going to put in an order from SWFA too.  
Outdoor Limited worked a few weeks ago.

I was shocked I checked outdoor limited today and they still had 5.56 in at a reasonable price I order a battle pack just cause

• Like 1

I am all set with ammo, food and TP but your correct people flock to the stores and fight over everything.  Thank God, I reload, it's very enjoyable, uses time in a constructive manner, and builds my store.  

This generation now a days just don't know how to survive, it's really a shame how far people have grown to depend on everyone else or the government.  I was born in 1950  and believe me I know what it  is to be satisfied with what's on your plate or you go hungry,  Families had their own gardens and grew their food.  Hunted and fished, use some, froze the rest, canned food, pickled food in earthen crocks and stored food in the cellulars.  Raised our own meat, beef, pigs, chickens and rabbits.

I believe, NO, I know people were happier, smiled more and actually visited their neighbors and helped out during hard times.

• Like 3

I ordered from SWFA on March 26th, just some .22LR and 308ACP.  On April 8th I emailed customer service to inquire about my order because I had yet to hear anything and surprisingly got a response within a couple of hours. The hold up was the 308 that was in stock when I ordered it now was out of stock so they where holding the order. They immediately offered to send the .22lr with no additional shipping charges and when the 308 gets in they will send that out right away. The .22lr should arrive tomorrow according to the tracking number. 

I wish they would have let me know the 308 was out of stock instead of letting me wait and contact them myself but in the end the took care of the problem at no extra charge to me. I get that all these places are incredibly busy right now so I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. They had competitive pricing and lower shipping cost's based on a few other on-ine retailers.

I ordered from SWFA on March 26th, just some .22LR and 308ACP.  On April 8th I emailed customer service to inquire about my order because I had yet to hear anything and surprisingly got a response within a couple of hours. The hold up was the 308 that was in stock when I ordered it now was out of stock so they where holding the order. They immediately offered to send the .22lr with no additional shipping charges and when the 308 gets in they will send that out right away. The .22lr should arrive tomorrow according to the tracking number. 
I wish they would have let me know the 308 was out of stock instead of letting me wait and contact them myself but in the end the took care of the problem at no extra charge to me. I get that all these places are incredibly busy right now so I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. They had competitive pricing and lower shipping cost's based on a few other on-ine retailers.

What is Swfa ?

An online retailer for a bunch of outdoor type stuff including firearms and ammo. It was mentioned on this forum somewhere at some point so i checked them out. 
https://www.swfa.com/

Nice yea I found it... thanks I’m looking for 55 grain 5.56 and can’t seem to find it anywhere. I have plenty but would like to buy another 1000 or so rounds

Seems like ammo, tp and now seeds. Went to order seeds to start up my raised beds as its that time of year and many seed companies are out of stock for what i like to plant. Guessing they are being hoarded now! i did eventually find some but took a good amount of searching.

Edited by Engraver99