My silkie eggs are growing

cynthiafu

My daughter is now Hunting NY obsessed!!! Did Cynthia post? Any new pics? I hope she really doesn’t name it Crappy!
Why can’t you buy my a chicken?!? I will take care of it I swear!!! I am running away to Aunt FU’s house!!! She’s cool and gets it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

My daughter is now Hunting NY obsessed!!! Did Cynthia post? Any new pics? I hope she really doesn’t name it Crappy!
Why can’t you buy my a chicken?!? I will take care of it I swear!!! I am running away to Aunt FU’s house!!! She’s cool and gets it!!!

Thing is unless you know someone, you can't buy just one. NY has a 6 bird minimum. 

• Like 1

Why not crappy would be a fitting name for a chicken

Unless it is a girl then it is ice lol my daughter  thought it would be funny 

If it does wind up being named crappy I think that chicken should get its own thread with updates and pictures of the day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chef said:

If it does wind up being named crappy I think that chicken should get its own thread with updates and pictures of the day

If it does it will have to find a new home . I cant have roosters . So it will go to crappys house.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

If it does it will have to find a new home . I cant have roosters . So it will go to crappys house.

That's too bad. I can have them, but choose not to.  

If they didn't crow at O'dark30, I'd have one.  Not worried about neighbors, I like my sleep. Lol

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, cynthiafu said:

Do you have a rooster ? I would love more eggs lolol shhhhh don't tell hubby 

We had two out of the six we originally got but we were able to give them away - my wife is not a fan of roosters after our first full-size one got out of the coop and chased her around the yard. It was indeed a death sentence.