Whos Frost seeding?

I frost seeded some clover and chicory on a small woods plot.  Also tried winter rye and clover on last year's brassica plot.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm hoping it isn't too wet for the rye and that the crows didn't pick it over too bad.  I have no idea what they were eating, but 2 does showed up in that plot before dark yesterday.  

I have another area I want to frost seed in clover/chicory but I'm running out of seed.  Not sure how fast anything is shipping these days.  

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 7:03 AM, stubborn1VT said:

I frost seeded some clover and chicory on a small woods plot.  Also tried winter rye and clover on last year's brassica plot.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm hoping it isn't too wet for the rye and that the crows didn't pick it over too bad.  I have no idea what they were eating, but 2 does showed up in that plot before dark yesterday.  

I have another area I want to frost seed in clover/chicory but I'm running out of seed.  Not sure how fast anything is shipping these days.  

I did that with rye last year, right into a hay pasture wth clover to spruce it up some.. Worked alright! throwing it into am last fall brassica plot, you should have good results i think!  

• Like 1