When One Door Closes...

grampy

20200321_154647.thumb.jpg.0a954dcbd33b59fd2b16a21ac1e9085f.jpgAnother one opens!

Since all barber shops are now closed. And I'm out of work.

Welcome to....

"grampy's Barber Shop In The Barn"!!

All welcome! Will accept beer and ammo for payment.

We used to do our own years ago?

Can shoot bow or any firearm out the back door, or from the loft! Out to 300 yards! Hunting, and fishing (lies) and or, conversations are always taking place!

Have up to the shoulder, gutting gloves, and grain alcohol to keep everything clean!

Specializing in buzzcut's and mohawk's. But will try anything requested once! Have chain oil, for that slicked back look!

First customer, will be given beer, instead of having to pay with it.

Just come on by! No appointment needed!

• Like 11
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

On my way.  Been a while since I spotted a Mohawk but no client meetings to cause concern.  

Would love to have ya! Be nice to have ya stay at least a couple days to work on the local coyote population! No charge for the cut either!

• Like 1

Have fun Grampy!

i started cutting my own about 15 yrs ago, I said if they can screw it up, so can I.  
I was surprised at how easy it is.

coincidentally, I have the same kit, but now its about 4 yrs old.  I had a corded one, but it became dull over the years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

OK Larry. You don't have much to work with, so just bring your bow, gun, and a good story!

I trimmed the beard this morning since it was getting unruly.  The dome needs a clean up so I'll be making an appointment with the Mrs. for tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday or Wednes.....never mind. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't half tempted. A few more weeks and I might be making a trip South :)

Thanks for the comic relief Grampy, Lord knows we all need it :)

Bring a guitar, and I'll bring mine.....you can sing.....I can harmonize....we'll have a grand ole time! The cows will love it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

Bring a guitar, and I'll bring mine.....you can sing.....I can harmonize....we'll have a grand ole time! The cows will love it!

Sounding better and better. I'm going to try to post some stuff on the band Facebook page, some of my songs and some covers over the next few weeks. I know my guitar player and our female lead singer are going to try to do a live acoustic show sometime as well (they live together so not really a gathering). 

This whole not gigging thing is bumming me out. When we are busy I swear I'd rather do anything than pick up a guitar, but it doesn't take long to realize how much I need it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

My kid need a cut...and his hunter Ed course...any combo pricing? High lLife and venison osso busco?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids are always free! Got a course scheduled for April 4th. But it may get canceled. Will find out for sure at a meeting Monday night.

Always got venison cooking on the grill at "the shop"! And any beer is welcome!

2 hours ago, Bionic said:

coincidentally, I have the same kit, but now its about 4 yrs old.  I had a corded one, but it became dull over the years.

Some trimmers can be taken apart and cutting blades sharpened with a stone. Before throwing one away, try it.