NYS Hunter Education Classes

grampy

• 4 weeks later...

My son finished his online course. Got an 88 on final test. I would have rather spent the day with him at an actual course but I'm glad he's got it all done now. Once he turns 12 he can start putting his lifetime license to use that i bought him about 8 years ago.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, crappyice said:

Two more passed! CRAPPY II & III

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I briefly looked at it online , daughters fiancé may take it , but with all the pet deer in their yard daily, he’s getting the Bambi syndrome.

Anyways , ballpark , how much total time online did it take , and do you take the whole test at the end or end of each section ? 

10 units of varying length...practice test after that and then the real deal. One kids did it in a few days...couple a day,...other one dragged his feet. My buddy’s daughter banged it out in one day - girls are smart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nomad said:

I briefly looked at it online , daughters fiancé may take it , but with all the pet deer in their yard daily, he’s getting the Bambi syndrome.

Anyways , ballpark , how much total time online did it take , and do you take the whole test at the end or end of each section ? 

I've been told it is comparable to the full length class if a person goes right to town on it. 

9 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I've been told it is comparable to the full length class if a person goes right to town on it. 

Friend took it 8 plus hours, timers on each part, she thought it was very good and informative., as far as I know no archery on line.