For Your Listening Pleasure

Water Rat

I am a huge fan. Nothing starts my day better than listening to Exile on Main Street....my two favorite stones tunes are on it. 

#1: Loving Cup, which has never had radio airplay and almost no one knows, and 

#2 Happy, composed and sung by Keith. 

Their last album was all covers of blues greats (as so many of their earlier tunes....actually a lot of later tunes also) were. I would happily see them again, but just cant afford to . The one time I saw them was in Syracuse at the Steel Wheels concert, Eleventh row center, with an aisle in front of us. Outstanding seats and a fantastic performance.

• Like 1

I am a huge fan. Nothing starts my day better than listening to Exile on Main Street....my two favorite stones tunes are on it. 
Their last album was all covers of blues greats (as so many of their earlier tunes....actually a lot of later tunes also) were. I would happily see them again, but just cant afford to . The one time I saw them was in Syracuse at the Steel Wheels concert, Eleventh row center, with an aisle in front of us. Outstanding seats and a fantastic performance.

I saw Steel Wheels in Foxboro, epic show. I saw The Who there that same summer I’m pretty sure it was the same summer anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, Daveboone said:

Stones are my favorite band.....seen them over 30 times. I thought I would post " Ventilator Blues " as a sign of the times.