Toilet Paper

covert

OK, with all the news about TP lately, it's time we find out; are you an "under" or and "over"?  I was raised an "under" but my wife's an "over".   IMG_2020-03-25_05-46-42.thumb.jpeg.5353bd1bafb658b5ceb877d0d6d6a39d.jpeg

We used to take turns on every other roll but eventually I figured that I spend A LOT of time in the woods from 9/1 to about Christmas and she never gives me a hard time about it, so I'd let her have this one.  I know, I know; that's a lot to give up but I'm trying to be a better man. ;) 

Edited by covert

59 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

If you have young children then you are 100 percent under or you enjoy picking up a wad of TP off the floor . 

Good advice, I'm not there yet, but I'll keep this little nugget tucked away, I'm sure it will come in handy :)

Edited by Splitear_Leland
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Wow, must be down to using the cheap stuff if you've got crappy fingers...

Lol - I edited it. 

Remember if six feet of distance is required to keep germs away, you can never get six feet from your bung hole!

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If it’s under the damn roll gets stuck usually. On top I pull and it rolls the way it’s supposed to.  I actually won this battle with mrs bundy. One of my few victories.. 

i actually noticed at work there are two rolls and usually one is top and one is bottom. Not sure it’s on purpose or coincidence. 

12 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Over.  Also because of the wall.  And with young kids, they don't care if it's over or under, it'll still wind up on the ground regardless.

My son only hits it in a top to bottom motion ,very rarely will he hit it on the upswing . 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

My son only hits it in a top to bottom motion ,very rarely will he hit it on the upswing . 

My younger one likes to uncoil the whole roll because he thinks it's fun.  He would sneak into the bathroom and we'd find a mound of TP on the floor.  We had to leave the TP on top of a shelf for the longest time till he grew out of it.

Edited by Elmo

34 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Always over anyone that says otherwise is a heathen!

FYI my daughters never had a fascination with TP maybe it’s a boy thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a daughter to compare it too but from my experience, boys are adventures little shits !

• Like 2

Always over anyone that says otherwise is a heathen!

FYI my daughters never had a fascination with TP maybe it’s a boy thing.

Girls are a much evolved species....until they become wives and then they regress below their husbands (or so I like to think!).

The bathroom is a world of great exploration for boys- it’s also their first training ground for hunting - taking aim at floating Cheerios trained them to shoot with both eyes open!

42 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Girls are a much evolved species....until they become wives and then they regress below their husbands (or so I like to think!).

The bathroom is a world of great exploration for boys- it’s also their first training ground for hunting - taking aim at floating Cheerios trained them to shoot with both eyes open!

Once they become wives they are their husbands problem then!!!!!! 

I just want to get through their teenage years alive and they are still 4+ years away from getting there. 

Just because i'm adventurous it goes on whichever way. Never much cared and I am adept enough to figure out how to get paper off either way. And I think it really miffs others and that amuses me lol.

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1