Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

4 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Took my son on a mission to get him his first steelhead on the fly. We succeeded. He brought both of these fish to the bank. Awesome afternoon and the kid walked a couple miles and never complained. 938b39ccd7ca414bfd83d3ee793a22b1.jpgc80005eb4dbf9a21c85f1c2c13f84597.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Beautiful catch and great job.

Is that in Silver Creek?

• Like 1

Treeguy, I can honestly say that I am most grateful for my dad taking me and teaching me the outdoors. It has stuck with me my whole life and I think your son is lucky to have you.
Thanks ! I am hopeful that my son (and daughter) continues to love the outdoors, and I'll try my best to give him every opportunity to enjoy it !

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Nephew in Tenn. took a day off from deer and duck hunting , he swung by his lake house and caught this rockfish . 

F68E6E13-5D66-4091-AE2E-2B36818B4F23.png

DAMN  !!  Perhaps he could adopt ME as an Uncle and invite me down for the duck hunting and fishing...I would be in hog heaven !!

• Like 1

Just now, Pygmy said:

DAMN  !!  Perhaps he could adopt ME as an Uncle and invite me down for the duck hunting and fishing...I would be in hog heaven !!

I can use his Lake house anytime . He has free time this year as he’s leaving his current partnership, and not working much .Otherwise it would be hard to set things up ,I’d love to go hunt with him . Perhaps next year, if his new partnership, he works less .

28 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

First time out. Brought a few nice gills through the ice. The crappie evaded us, but was great to be out there again. e292dbaaa281a1f515c6b704a97bbdbd.jpgc484a39cce1fd3768d2d0c782afc8cb7.jpg

Nice! How much ice you on? Waiting up here to get on lake champlain. Ice is scarce where i wanna fish. Did you hit any perch? Or only targeting certain fish?

Nice! How much ice you on? Waiting up here to get on lake champlain. Ice is scarce where i wanna fish. Did you hit any perch? Or only targeting certain fish?
5". This spot is an acre pond, but has some giant panfish. Was trying to find some crappies. There is perch in there as well, but we went after dark and only fished for an hour and change.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Haven't gotten out much the past couple of months but knocked some dust off the centerpin this morning, slow morning really, 1 steelie and 1 brown. IMG_20210119_102313919.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your slow morning :pleasantry: 

Beautiful fish.

• Like 1

I was reading some info on LakeOntarioUnited.com and came across story of tragic accident occurred on Black Lake last Fri night. A father and 13 yr old daughter went thru ice on their snowmobile and drowned. The Sheriffs Dept found the girl this Tues and are still looking to find the fathers body. I don't know how to copy the link to story, but i took a pic of search from web. Tragic story.

20210121_202729.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Stop fishing in the past and move it to 2021 !!

My buddy was/is out there too. Said it was a slow 5 mile trek with the snow...

Haha oops, I took my wheeler out today. Thank God for oversize tires and huge lugs or I might not have made it!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrisw said:

Haha oops, I took my wheeler out today. Thank God for oversize tires and huge lugs or I might not have made it!

12 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Stop fishing in the past and move it to 2021 !!

My buddy was/is out there too. Said it was a slow 5 mile trek with the snow...

lake is gonna be a hard go in the snow.  We got 14 yesterday and another 5-6 last night.  Then possible rain on Friday.  Gonna be a big mess.  Looks like next week goes back into the teens for highs. 

• Like 1