Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

37 minutes ago, ncountry said:

I've never hooked a minnow in the tail. Does it work better ,worse?

I've had it work great on chubs for trout.  Have to really let them take the bait for a bit cause fish always take them headfirst.  But it tends to make them try to swim and struggle to get to the bottom under a float.  Thus attracting more fish over.   

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

A bit nervous about going to Walmart right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too a little. I hit Bass Pro. I ordered 300$ worth of jigs ,minnows, ,reels, spare pole, and the 12' pole (I've been wanting for years, but forget about till I'm out on the water).  For the crappie.  Should all be here tomorrow.  I especially cant wait to reach out and drop the jig straight down  into the brush piles. I can often see the fish but it's a little tricky at times casting over that little bit letting it drop by them and then getting it back out if they dont bite in time.. I'm envisioning this working awesome!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chrisw said:

I was thinking the same, their fins seemed to be perfect on a lot of them. A few were definitely stockers, less colorful and beat up looking.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Seems the stockies dont have as much of that golden belly either???definitely wild IMO

5 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I don’t use them for trout I just know that darned near everything that swims will hit one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeap. That was probably all I threw from 10yrs old to 18. Then I started maki g more money and filling tackle boxes with every lure known to man. Not sure as I became a lot more successful..;)

• Like 1