Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

We're you on Oneida Chris?  I had them on the graph right under bait but they didn't want what I had.  Nice bunch there for you.
Yea Oneida today. Worked 20-30' and couldn't find any takers so went to some 9-10' rocky shoals and did pretty decent on swimbaits. I got my limit in 15 minutes.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Yea Oneida today. Worked 20-30' and couldn't find any takers so went to some 9-10' rocky shoals and did pretty decent on swimbaits. I got my limit in 15 minutes.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I was out in 20-30 too. Only had an hour and a half or that's where I was heading too. A bunch of folks been getting then in 7-14 ft.  

I was graphing them sonwas stubborn and didn't want to leave.  Lol

When you get on a school of biters it doesn't make long..  good day for you.

• Like 1

Got approved for the day off Friday so my brother and I are planning a full day "on the water".  Haven't decided where to go yet though :huh:. Taking suggestions in/near/around (or maybe not near) Allegany County, since we have the whole day and can make a longer trip. No boat, he fishes for anything that bites, I'm in it for LMB. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Got on the eyes on the Hudson tonight. Been a good bite this year!dba1dcc089fbbbc2e9187ee1cfcce90b.jpg
6f38b91d591d47769cbd49109cd49940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice catch! I'm also jealous of the dog.. mine would be overboard with excitement!

• Like 1

Nice morn to fish.  Once I found some active biters had a limit in 10 min and lost 2.  No monsters but I will take em.

Made it tough is that trolling motor just isn't right. Keeps shutting off in ipilot mode. Then it won't steer.  Gonna call Minn kota today.  Sucks cause this is the on season to fish.  Don't want to have to send it in but no choice. 

IMG_20200604_052948517_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200604_102147932.jpg

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Nice morn to fish.  Once I found some active biters had a limit in 10 min and lost 2.  No monsters but I will take em.

Made it tough is that trolling motor just isn't right. Keeps shutting off in ipilot mode. Then it won't steer.  Gonna call Minn kota today.  Sucks cause this is the on season to fish.  Don't want to have to send it in but no choice. 

Now that is a flat lake! Good catch and I hope Minn Kota can get you squared away without sending it in!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Now that is a flat lake! Good catch and I hope Minn Kota can get you squared away without sending it in!

Thanks. Yeah I really needed that motor and it wouldn't work so very frustrating. Hope it is something simple or they just give me a new one. 

• Like 1

Thanks. Yeah I really needed that motor and it wouldn't work so very frustrating. Hope it is something simple or they just give me a new one. 
Better than getting a call letting you know your outboard is dunzoo! It overheated late August last year and I had it looked over and the impeller replaced....go to run it this year and it won't spit water out....send it back to the shop and he tells me there must be a blockage and tired for a week to free it with no luck. When you run the motor it begins to overheat within 30 seconds. Getting a second opinion first and then maybe will have to repower it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Better than getting a call letting you know your outboard is dunzoo! It overheated late August last year and I had it looked over and the impeller replaced....go to run it this year and it won't spit water out....send it back to the shop and he tells me there must be a blockage and tired for a week to free it with no luck. When you run the motor it begins to overheat within 30 seconds. Getting a second opinion first and then maybe will have to repower it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Repowering sucks. Just did mine. She is finally home and ready to go, so I can finally start to contribute to this thread. (About friggin time)

• Like 1

My buddy Mort and I just finshing cleaning 42 bluegills, taken in about 2 hours from another friend's pond...We kept nothing under 8 inches, and many of them were were 9" to 9 1/2"...

I got two and a half pounds of filets from my share of 21 fish...Those are some pretty chunky bluegills, and IMHO some of the very best tasting fresh water fish...

• Like 8