Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

Anyone going to be fishing in the southtowns tourney? If you fish outta Barcelona or dunkirk and see our boat wave hello! Ill pass on any info i may have if we are doing well. We are just some rookies goin out to try and catch some fish not die hard competitors.

20200606_181042.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry I didn’t post sooner. Got back and had to fix my friend’s reel. His anti-reverse dog spring popped outta its place. I told him to let me do the maintenance in the first place but nooo, lol.

We leave the dock at 7am...I love when ppl are late (anyone else tell their partners to be there 1/2 hour before you actually plan on leaving, he made that list today) The bay was like glass. Make it over to the inlet and the ocean looks like a pond. We go thru Moriches and head West to Great Gun...terns all over! Start casting...all the bluefish you wanted between 7 and 12 lbs. Too frantic for pics. We had them all to ourselves until some yahoo comes and runs right over them causing them to go deep and get lock jaw. Thanks pal. 

I turn the bow South and stop at 40 feet when I see happy bunker flipping all over. I hate happy bunker. I like when they jump out of the water terrified and running for their lives, lol. Anyway, lines go down under them and game on! Fluke after fluke, all short. Didn’t bother me any, I was catching fish!!! I couldn’t have scripted it better...little squirrel had the first one on his new rod!! Pic below. 

We stayed with them for a while and then made move after the action began to wane. We went East to the Cupsogue Pavillion and had more non-stop action, only this time it was birds and doggies. I got tires of listening to my buddy tellin me how he never wanted to do his reel maintenance again and pulled the plug. 

I will be back at it as soon as weather and scheduling permit, but with more pics next time. 

251B6512-460A-4657-B677-E2594792BB95.jpeg

4E1ACF18-E730-4BA0-9A72-CB5EE6B55D19.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice spent 3 hours on the Kensico Res today 4 hits no fish....But it was nice to get out for the afternoon...

Nice. I used to have a boat there. You were fishing for Lakers/browns? I was in Boat area # 9. Great spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BREAKING NEWS:
For the 3rd day in a row a large group of perch were spotted peacefully protesting the opening of Bass season near South Bay. As we followed them between waypoints 595 thru 597 things quickly turned violent as a group of pickerel tryed to join them.
As the groups mood turned ugly they began looting and stealing from the near by Die Hards. Heavy losses of purple and orange Hammers and countless night crawlers were sustained by the weary fisherman as well as d-man weights and misc terminal tackle.
The battle pursued for hours as the wind picked up more perch joined in and began looting in an angry mob. Countless perch were arrested and held without "bail" in the livewell. They were later charged with multiple counts of resisting the "net", looting, disorderly conduct and failing to follow proper social distanceing guidelines set out by Gov Coumo.
As many as possible were removed from the scene and later questioned. As expected they refused to cooperate and remained tight lipped, they are currently being held in the basement freezer pending further hearings on Fish Fry Friday.
In conclusion... if you value your tackle you should avoid fishing anywhere near this spot as the protests are expected to continue all summer long

- this was on Oneida lake Diehards site - and a pic of a big bunch of perch filllets!  lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

BREAKING NEWS:
For the 3rd day in a row a large group of perch were spotted peacefully protesting the opening of Bass season near South Bay. As we followed them between waypoints 595 thru 597 things quickly turned violent as a group of pickerel tryed to join them.
As the groups mood turned ugly they began looting and stealing from the near by Die Hards. Heavy losses of purple and orange Hammers and countless night crawlers were sustained by the weary fisherman as well as d-man weights and misc terminal tackle.
The battle pursued for hours as the wind picked up more perch joined in and began looting in an angry mob. Countless perch were arrested and held without "bail" in the livewell. They were later charged with multiple counts of resisting the "net", looting, disorderly conduct and failing to follow proper social distanceing guidelines set out by Gov Coumo.
As many as possible were removed from the scene and later questioned. As expected they refused to cooperate and remained tight lipped, they are currently being held in the basement freezer pending further hearings on Fish Fry Friday.
In conclusion... if you value your tackle you should avoid fishing anywhere near this spot as the protests are expected to continue all summer long
- this was on Oneida lake Diehards site - and a pic of a big bunch of perch filllets!  lol 

Tremendous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taught my kid how to fish barely a week ago... hit a pond last night and final count was 3-0. How does that work! 

Don't mind his horrified face, I practically shoved the fish into his hand, after taking off the first two for him! 

20200610_193041.jpg

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, KShadows said:

Taught my kid how to fish barely a week ago... hit a pond last night and final count was 3-0. How does that work! 

Don't mind his horrified face, I practically shoved the fish into his hand, after taking off the first two for him! 

20200610_193041.jpg

a Joe Burrow fan!

Good day on the lake!  Started off with two right away and other lines bouncing!  Wind was def up and had a hard time for a little while getting back on them. But then back on em and had to release a few and a few shorts. Fishing buddy Corey got a real nice one best so far this season. 

IMG_20200613_102742264_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

Up having coffee. Gonna wake little squirrel soon. I told my buddy to be here at 630, lets hope he shows before 8, lol. Tide waits for no man! Low water at the inlet at 8am. Should be nice out there today. 

I, too, plan to fish. Up now at 6am. Quick stop for sawbellies and Should be dropping lines by 7am

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I, too, plan to fish. Up now at 6am. Quick stop for sawbellies and Should be dropping lines by 7am

I would be dropping lines by 7 also, but this guy is consistently late. When we hunt together I tell him to be ready an hour before I wanna meet up with him. Forgot to do that today.  :sorry: