Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

It was a great day....Steady fishing all morning long....Thanks to Otto or the opportunity and the great guiding...Between perch, bass and rock bass I would estimate we caught around 80 fish...I don't think we went 5 minutes all morning without somebody catching something...

Yea yea yea...but how was the chicken salad?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Yea yea yea...but how was the chicken salad?!?

........Excellent.....I may kidnap Otto's lovely  wife and force her to make chicken salad sandwiches for me..

• Like 2

I have fished with Pygmy a few times, and he was never a gentleman. Guess he saves his good behavior for everybody else. Ah well, maybe next time !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

If I ever have the honor of fishing with Pygmy I would be PISSED if he was a gentleman!

• Like 3

Pygmy grabbed my ass at the Goat once. I tried to sue him, but it was a mess. Turns out we both have the same attorney-Moog, so it was a conflict of interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well not to one up anybody, but I'm pretty sure pygmy AND moog have grabbed my butt. But I wouldn't bother trying to sue either as I totally understand I'm hard to resist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, now I feel slighted and a little ugly, Pygmy never made a move for my ass!  But I never gave him a chance either!  Maybe you guys are sending out some vibes I don’t  have??????

Anyway, the old saying is the way to a man’s heart to thru his stomach. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Well not to one up anybody, but I'm pretty sure pygmy AND moog have grabbed my butt. But I wouldn't bother trying to sue either as I totally understand I'm hard to resist.

At my age, it's hard to resist a nice tight butt of EITHER sex....

• Like 1

The smallmouth bite was a bit off on the upper Niagara river this morning. I think the musky were spooking them out of my favorite drift.  We broke off a big musky and landed this 40ish inch one.  Just 3 keeper smallies (14,16,17 in), and 4 shorts.

20200815_094248.jpg

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Otto said:

Well, now I feel slighted and a little ugly, Pygmy never made a move for my ass!  But I never gave him a chance either!  Maybe you guys are sending out some vibes I don’t  have??????

Anyway, the old saying is the way to a man’s heart to thru his stomach. 

No offense, otto...You are kinda cute, but I know you are Sicilian, and I remember what happened to Vito Spatafore  in " The Sopranos"....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Handsome Howie and I are going to give the south end of Cayuga a try for perch this morning...Strictly an exploratory venture because neither one of us has ever fished that lake any further south than Taughhannock..

Good luck to you and Handsome Howie! Waiting to see the pics of the perch slayers.

4 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Handsome Howie and I are going to give the south end of Cayuga a try for perch this morning...Strictly an exploratory venture because neither one of us has ever fished that lake any further south than Taughhannock..

You got more of that secret bait?  We know that works! 

• Like 1

Three guys fishing..Three hours...Caught exactly ONE six inch perch....

There must be some fish on that end of the lake, but we sure could not find them.....

We did however, run into a couple of friends up there who had a cooler full of nice lakers..

Next time I try for perch I'll probably be going back to Skaneateles....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Three guys fishing..Three hours...Caught exactly ONE six inch perch....

There must be some fish on that end of the lake, but we sure could not find them.....

We did however, run into a couple of friends up there who had a cooler full of nice lakers..

Next time I try for perch I'll probably be going back to Skaneateles....

If you didn't get them they aren't there. That lake is dead! 

Guess you should've went for Lakers.  You'll get em next time. That's why it's fishing and not shopping. Sure hit a beautiful day to be out. 

• Like 1

Did the Reelin for a cure tourney yesterday. Had a blast and improved a bunch from last year. Ladies had fun, and we caught some dandy king's. Enough so that our 3 fish box beat a bunch of 4,5 and 6 fish box's ! If the lake wasn't so angry we may have been able to get a few more, but it was just too rough to run the program and turn fast on the active pod of fish. Placed 9th against some serious competition. Great tourney. Great cause, as this years benefactor was the breast cancer network of buffalo. Look forward to 2021. 874a038575b89b064733d8e146de478a.jpg28a287e188df3372d18514d947766e7b.jpga908e62634a1a083083a9e7ddfa32ca4.jpg12f858078c55367e5891c985eabe4c13.jpg6ac67eb3264c391d5642c933bc8c4ad2.jpg0b0b36997a9406b07655062661c3f9dd.jpg

• Like 19