Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

9b9f7722b05e56ba5e42809d49ad4c3d.jpg
b2c9a319d53248544ec1b990fbb03918.jpg
d59506f4aac92974fc5977cd0f4d9bc5.jpg
6328aa8e3cb8f6ad086c608ad1ad2c34.jpg
17 for me 30 for friend on the nitro on niagara River. That police boat has 4 350’s on it. The big un buddy holding only weighs 3.6 pounds. We caught a ton of 3’ish pounders today. Saw an eagle carrying a huge fish. Nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I thought those were secret spots?? Why was I blindfolded and tied up on the way there????

Don't worry about it, Good Buddy....

That wet sticky stuff in your shorts and that rash around your butt didn't mean anything either...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This is all conjecture, hearsay, and frankly slanderous. Potentially the largest HNY lawsuit since the Jerkman Avatar Scandal of 2020 and Moog will have to recuse himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmmm  You were the first one to mention it online, after we agreed that nobody who was NOT in the boat needed to know about it....We reap what we sow..... By the way...Otto's sandwiches were EXCELLENT, weren't they  ??  I even saved a piece of mine to share with The Mermaid, and she said Otto could make her sandwiches ANY old time....Hehehe...

Hmmmm  You were the first one to mention it online, after we agreed that nobody who was NOT in the boat needed to know about it....We reap what we sow..... By the way...Otto's sandwiches were EXCELLENT, weren't they  ??  I even saved a piece of mine to share with The Mermaid, and she said Otto could make her sandwiches ANY old time....Hehehe...

It was a feast on the way home for sure and I wished I had taken more cookies. Emma ate my second sandwich and when I showed her the fishing pics she said “which guy made that sandwich?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It was a feast on the way home for sure and I wished I had taken more cookies. Emma ate my second sandwich and when I showed her the fishing pics she said “which guy made that sandwich?” emoji23.png

I assume you told her  " The handsome guy without the beard"...Hehehe...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

“The gentleman in the bow that did all the driving”

Veteran move Tacks!  "oh the motor doesnt work, guess you will have to run the trolling motor.........(under his breath.....while i fish in piece all day...)"  And he made you sandwiches for it!  lol.  Nice.  Well at least you had a trolling motor back up and not oars.     

• Like 2

I specifically requested " no egg salad"...Otto came through with a ham/sopressata/ provelone sandwich that was excellent....

I just KNEW pork was involved m those sammiches- Otto has hooked me up with 2 dandy pork chop recipes.
#PorkysLivesDONTMattter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Veteran move Tacks!  "oh the motor doesnt work, guess you will have to run the trolling motor.........(under his breath.....while i fish in piece all day...)"  And he made you sandwiches for it!  lol.  Nice.  Well at least you had a trolling motor back up and not oars.     

LOL, no oars in the boat! So if the battery crapped out, we could have drifted to Hammondsport!  

I liked being up front, I could determine the drift we would have and set Pygmy up to slay the bull bluegills and Tacks to hit the big smallies! 

• Like 3

Just went down to the ocean for a look sea (lol see what I did I there). The BIG pond is flat and beautiful. Too bad I have a bunch of things to do today :sorry: I will get ready for a trip to the reef tomorrow and hopefully post up some pics of some delicious Black Sea Bass. Here’s to hoping the sharks aren’t a problem. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Just went down to the ocean for a look sea (lol see what I did I there). The BIG pond is flat and beautiful. Too bad I have a bunch of things to do today :sorry: I will get ready for a trip to the reef tomorrow and hopefully post up some pics of some delicious Black Sea Bass. Here’s to hoping the sharks aren’t a problem. 

I just hooked up a Block Island run for 50lb stripers in late July, cant wait! @TreeGuy already explained to me that they will pull like a 16lb king salmon...

• Like 2