blackbeltbill

One Of My Favorite Movie Scenes From The Old Italian Westerns.

This movie is on “On Demand”. Now I have to watch it again just to put this in context. Thanks bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

There is just something about these old Westerns. Plenty of Camera work from one Snarling Face to another Angry + sweaty Face. Put a big " Ammo Belt" over one Shoulder and that completed the picture.                                                          All the old Steeve Reeves " Hercules" Movies were made in Italy as well as well as some Westerns.

Is that why they were called spaghetti westerns? I thought it was because most of the actors were Italian. Learned something today. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Outstanding movie!!  Two great actors!!   I like the old westerns as compared to the newer stuff.  Grew up on the Lone Ranger, Hop-a-Long Cassidy, Rin-Tin-Tin, Sky King, Roy Rogers, Have Gun, Will Travel to name just a few.

• Like 1

All the spaghetti westerns with clint were awesome.  But hard to beat the good, bad and ugly.  Still trying to figure out who the good is after watching it 47 times.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

All the spaghetti westerns with client were awesome.  But hard to beat the good, bad and ugly.  Still trying to figure out who the good is after watching is 47 times.

Wanted- Dead Or Alive with Steve McQueen was good as well.

Well.. most of the Italian westerns were filmed largely in Spain, but still, they're Italian. :)

Shooting an inline is like kissing your sister.

7 minutes ago, cas said:

Well.. most of the Italian westerns were filmed largely in Spain, but still, they're Italian. :)

Yes, they were....But many had an Italian director...Sergio Leone...Hence the name " spaghetti westerns"..

Very entertaining, but not very realistic....

Pretty sure the entire trilogy was shot in Spain. 

Great movies all of them .

I would have a hard time trying to pic a favorite western movie . I like them all. John Wayne  , Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Stewart,  Audey Murphy,  some of my favorite actors. 

• Like 1

A favorite scene in an Italian western. (and yeah it's much better un-cropped)

Shooting an inline is like kissing your sister.

2 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Pretty sure the entire trilogy was shot in Spain. 

Great movies all of them .

I would have a hard time trying to pic a favorite western movie . I like them all. John Wayne  , Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Stewart,  Audey Murphy,  some of my favorite actors. 

I watched all of the spaghetti westerns at the Corning Drive-In...Well, I KINDA watched  them....Sometimes I just listened to the soundtrack and then popped my head up to watch a few scenes over the dash of my  1957 Ford F-100.....

10 minutes ago, cas said:

A favorite scene in an Italian western. (and yeah it's much better un-cropped)

Another great movie.

The big  american production companies  didn't want to spend money on westerns at the time . They believed westerns were a thing of the past . Europeans were still into westerns .  It was also much cheaper to make movies  in Spain.  If you watch you can tell alot of the speaking  parts were dubbed in the lesser parts.

23 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Very entertaining, but not very realistic....

What!   100% historically accurate.   How dare you doubt Dan, even if you were alive during the times depicted. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

What!   100% historically accurate.   How dare you doubt Dan, even if you were alive during the times depicted. 

Hehehehe.. Like loading cartridges into cap + ball revolvers...Or pre-civil war stories with everybody armed with 1873 colt revolvers and 1873 Winchester rifles...

9 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Reminds me of myself when I was younger....

1 minute ago, Pygmy said:

Hehehehe.. Like loading cartridges into cap + ball revolvers...Or pre-civil war stories with everybody armed with 1873 colt revolvers and 1873 Winchester rifles...

Inspired and on for free.  By the way Dan, you were equally handsome as a younger man. 

841C3BE3-7B58-4539-844A-0458C0CA8B89.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Inspired and on for free.  By the way Dan, you were equally handsome as a younger man. 

841C3BE3-7B58-4539-844A-0458C0CA8B89.jpeg

Not to mention I had muscles in my turds....

• Like 1