Last weekend for wiley!

Anyone going to make it out for the final hoorah? My step son "Told" me We are going and going hard! I cant wait, Just like to get him on some doggies again before season ends.. My places should be untouched for well over a month now.. 

PICT9451.JPG

Edited by LET EM GROW
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, Belo said:

i know right!? started with a sore throat and now it's just congestion. Wife has the sore throat but no congestion. 5 year old has strep. But I can breath just fine and no fever! 

A nice walk in the cold air is just what you need to get that congestion out of your lungs, just do it by yourself IE- social distancing.

SJC

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Belo said:

i know right!? started with a sore throat and now it's just congestion. Wife has the sore throat but no congestion. 5 year old has strep. But I can breath just fine and no fever! 

Sounds like the stuff The Mermaid and I suffered through for two weeks... The symptoms  were EXACTLY like a virus I had about a year ago....We both have a lingering dry cough but no fever or shortness of breath..

Hit two different places and nothing, not a thing moving around except Deer and Mice.

Gonna try to get out tonight, but mother nature has decided to piss all over my area.

Unless their really hungry, I don't expect anything to be moving around in the pouring rain, except crazy coyote hunters with three days left in the season.

SJC

1 hour ago, Steve D said:

Not that it matters but the season ended Sunday 3/29. The current hardcopy ( page54) indicates 3/29 and the DEC website shows 3/29.

coyote19.jpg

I know, I was just stating an actual DEC officer of Region 7 or 8 ( I believe)  told a fella that the season is open until Tuesday night at Midnight.   

7 hours ago, Steve D said:

Not that it matters but the season ended Sunday 3/29. The current hardcopy ( page54) indicates 3/29 and the DEC website shows 3/29.

coyote19.jpg

Wow, I thought it always ended Midnight March 31.

Glad I went out last night, even though it was a crappy night to hunt, I did see a lot more Deer, Rabbit and a possum that flanked me the whole way out of the woods.

Probably the possums way of thanking me for getting rid of the three coyote that were wreaking havoc in the area.

I wish my thermal scope issues happened earlier in the year, as I lost a good months time waiting for the new one to arrive.

This year Wile E won't know what hit it.

SJC