12 gauge and 30-06 ammos

Guys, I sold my rifle and shotgun few weeks ago and still have a lot of factory loaded, sealed in box 12 gauge and Springfield ammos in excellent condition. Didn't put price on them and will accept a fair offer from anyone who can come to Bushwick/East Williamsburg in Brooklyn.

IMG_2783.JPG

IMG_2784.JPG

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

1 hour ago, highlander57 said:

Guys, I sold my rifle and shotgun few weeks ago

That's a good amount of ammo.  We are hoping that the rifle and shotgun you sold weren't the only firearms you owned.  They'd might as well kill me if I couldn't own at least one of each.

Edited by steve863

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for responses. Somehow I didn't get notifications for having your posts. Steve863, I hate to say that, but you're right; at this moment I do not own any firearms (not counting a few black powder old replicas). I need something with lighter  recoil for my injured upper back. Didn't think that I will feel so uncomfortable not having one at home. Be safe.

Edited by highlander57

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 6:10 PM, highlander57 said:

Thanks for responses. Somehow I didn't get notifications for having your posts. Steve863, I hate to say that, but you're right; at this moment I do not own any firearms (not counting a few black powder old replicas). I need something with lighter  recoil for my injured upper back. Didn't think that I will feel so uncomfortable not having one at home. Be safe.

Get yourself  a BAR iin 30-06 and keep the ammo. It kicks like a 20 ga and is a tack driver.

• Like 1