How does your garden grow

crappyice

Biz, I forgot to tell you to bury the tomato stem in dirt up to the fist leaf.   Roots will grow off the stem and help anchor that plant.  Not too late to “re-plant” but also not necessary to disturb it either. 

Biz, I forgot to tell you to bury the tomato stem in dirt up to the fist leaf.   Roots will grow off the stem and help anchor that plant.  Not too late to “re-plant” but also not necessary to disturb it either. 

The guy told me that and I did. Otherwise they would have been way bigger.

Thoughts on the Jetstar? Looks like too much sun? But moisture seems great in the soil.

IMG_8736.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are about ready just another day or so to harden them off. I definitely have some with root rot which sucks but not bad so far for my first attempt from seed. Assorted peppers and eggplant.

Melons, brussel sprouts and other stuff have another couple weeks before they go out.

Screenshot_20200516-154604_Gallery.jpg

Either frosted or not enough water.... hard to tell .  Water the hell out of it if it doesnt perk up in a few days  buy ne plants

Not frosted. It was planted and been 81 degrees yesterday, 50 at night with rain and 73 today and sunny

Dont know .. could be wind burn did you harden them off ? If they came from a green house they got alot of weather in a short period of time 

Don’t know what harden means but they are protected inside of big fences

Harden means if the plant has been indoors since germination it should slowly be introduced to outdoor conditions. I've been bringing mine out for a couple hours the last three days, tomorrow I'll put them out for 6 hours and see how they handle it. To me that looks like what happened or wind burn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Thoughts on the Jetstar? Looks like too much sun? But moisture seems great in the soil.

IMG_8736.JPG

NYTracker has is right.  The plant may have been hit with frost at the nursery or while you had it.  Not looking good.  If it does not rebound, go back and ask for a new plant.  They will probably give it to you.  

NYTracker has is right.  The plant may have been hit with frost at the nursery or while you had it.  Not looking good.  If it does not rebound, go back and ask for a new plant.  They will probably give it to you.  

Thanks. It can’t be when I had it. It has been 50-83 since i had it Thursday night

Jetstar and early girl are usually bulletproof plants.  Biz that sure looks like frost kill, go back to previous page and look at Cynthia's plant .You have plenty of time to replace, I haven't even planted yet . The soil needs to warm up some still . 60 degrees or better the sweet spot . I'm trying chilies peppers and carrots for first time, both doing superb from seedlings. 

Jetstar and early girl are usually bulletproof plants.  Biz that sure looks like frost kill, go back to previous page and look at Cynthia's plant .You have plenty of time to replace, I haven't even planted yet . The soil needs to warm up some still . 60 degrees or better the sweet spot . I'm trying chilies peppers and carrots for first time, both doing superb from seedlings. 

It’s been hot since i got them. Maybe something happened before i bought them and it took a day to show? I’ll go back to farm this week

On 5/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

IMG_8736.JPG

I have been thinking on this and  I'm betting its wind burn stress from not being hardened off.  It could come back but it probably will retard growth and production overall. Make is susceptible to disease and bugs . Not sure how many plants you have  . I would replace  it asap .  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

I have been thinking on this and  I'm betting its wind burn stress from not being hardened off.  It could come back but it probably will retard growth and production overall. Make is susceptible to disease and bugs . Not sure how many plants you have  . I would replace  it asap .  

I plan to go back to the Farm today or tomorrow. 4 out of my 6 peppers look good, 2 look iffy. I think my grape tomatoes (juliet) look good. But the 2 jetstar don't. Basil looks great and i think my cucumbers and squash look fine.

Ok, I went back and you all who said “hardening” were correct. Guy said it was likely the bad T Storm we got Friday night since that was within 24 hours of them coming out of greenhouse. They gave me 2 more free.

088ceedb76194e16e58785a6d794882a.jpg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ok, I went back and you all who said “hardening” were correct. Guy said it was likely the bad T Storm we got Friday night since that was within 24 hours of them coming out of greenhouse. They gave me 2 more free.

088ceedb76194e16e58785a6d794882a.jpg

Well that was nice of him .

21 hours ago, Enigma said:

My gardens' a little different and a little larger. Last week we planted 136k high CBG and CBD plants. Pic shows 45k in one of the greenhouses. Gonna be real busy in 4 weeks lol. 

20200514_190715.jpg

I have same brand of high tunnel. The construction of these is awsome compared to other kinds.

20200504_161111.jpg

• Like 1