How does your garden grow

crappyice

25 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh that's not too bad. And now you have some pine needle tea in pool form. Supposed to be good for the muscles. Didn't look too bad with the fence only thing down appears to be the polo hoop thing. That's good. What's those big leafy things in the garden that appear blown over? And luckily no real apparent damage and nothing hitting the house so that's a major win right there!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

zucchini nearly snapped in half. tomatoes all pushed over from the wind too. we'll see how they recover if it all?

zucchini nearly snapped in half. tomatoes all pushed over from the wind too. we'll see how they recover if it all?
Maybe they'll finally be scare enough to turn red? Now they know you mean business!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

And now a squirrel in there. This storm demolished the garden and now animals are gonna finish it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Time to start prepping for Deer season. Aim small miss small.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

And now a squirrel in there. This storm demolished the garden and now animals are gonna finish it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can be there by 1:00...by 2:00 you will have a lunch snack and a leather pouch for hand warmers!
#gardenxrittersmustdie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 zuchinni plant is definitely dunzo. the other one and tomatoes are all toppled over. I tried to straighten them gently, but not sure what will happen. Anything that dies, do i pluck it out or just leave it? At the end of the season, do i leave everything or remove everything?

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

wow what do you do with it all?

That's from my father's garden.  He'll replant the biggest and best.  The rest will be divided up between my parents, me and my sister.  With his method of cutting and drying them, and proper storage, they'd last a year.  But they always get eaten before then.  

44 minutes ago, johnplav said:

That's from my father's garden.  He'll replant the biggest and best.  The rest will be divided up between my parents, me and my sister.  With his method of cutting and drying them, and proper storage, they'd last a year.  But they always get eaten before then.  

cool

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Hi Biz
b9223e6a75b80e89299b719e6da06e1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha the word is out now. I seen 3 today already between my and neighbors yard. I wonder how many garden fences in the neighborhood are knocked down.

This crowded little garden next to the house produces more than the big garden out back. All the animal invaders target the back garden while I get lettuce, spinach, peas, beans, zucchini, squash (3kinds),  3 varieties of hot peppers, cherry tomatoes and heirloom tomatoes along with the sunflowers. It’s crowded but with automatic watering and plenty of fertilizer, it produces very well. 

1E63A481-2E4E-43EC-BC5B-BCBE5907A185.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Man that's a rather Spartan cucumber haul today

#WeDemandADislikeButton

YTD:

68 Cukes & 68 Juliet Grape Tomatoes. it's a race for my favorite number, 69!

• Like 1

YTD:
68 Cukes & 68 Juliet Grape Tomatoes. it's a race for my favorite number, 69!
YTD is good numbers but this last haul I'm disappointed I wanted to see at least 4

#WeDemandADislikeButton