How does your garden grow

crappyice

I love cucumber salad, that one above looks great!   I am going to try that.  

We usually just slice, salt, pepper, olive oil and red wine vinegar.  Simple, Great side dish.  I like it sliced with salt and fresh chopped mint too.   I also remove the seeds from the inside, unless it is a Burpless. 

We’re you looking for lost golf balls recently?!? I’m convinced Biz and I got it from helping Jerky last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey! I'm not the one that hit a ball backwards. You should be ashamed of yourself

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Sasquatch jizz

Reading this comment almost caused me to snarf my very thick fruit sour beer out my nose. Would have been quite unpleasant. Next time be more careful with your funny comments please. Oh and his name is Darrell

• Haha 1

Reading this comment almost caused me to snarf my very thick fruit sour beer out my nose. Would have been quite unpleasant. Next time be more careful with your funny comments please. Oh and his name is Darrell 

The sad part is you thought I was kidding 02b0354ddb37875a51d8abb7978c6a5e.jpg

• Like 1

53f9d4f9d2ada77a83b3fc7ec8d07755.jpg&key=472301b53c494472e2951da3182927c1149c8ebe59d7fc9b6abe55df712b218e

Cuke number 41 this morning.

I think I might as well just pick the few bell and jalapeños peppers this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I picked one white bell a few days ago. The jalapeños I’m going to let most of them turn red on the vine and then smoke them. Do half in adobo sauce and dry the other half.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2410c9e7e04bac03825be8cfb741822f.jpg

I only have 1 jalapeños plant, so harvested these 9 today. I think tomorrow I’ll cut them in half and bake with cheese. Can I skip the cream cheese?

Stuff them with ground biz buck and cheese and put them on the grill. (Cook the ground first before stuffing.) They won't take long to cook. 

Stuff them with ground biz buck and cheese and put them on the grill. (Cook the ground first before stuffing.) They won't take long to cook. 

No biz buck ground.

Can I simply slice them and stuff with shredded cheese only and bake or grill? Only 9 so looking for a quick snack idea

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No biz buck ground.

Can I simply slice them and stuff with shredded cheese only and bake or grill? Only 9 so looking for a quick snack idea

Should be able to.  Cheese might melt out of them though. How bout a shrimp in there ....healthy, and should be tasty. 

I cook them on the grill on a grill plate.  But I've been wanting to get a pepper stand for them 

No biz buck ground.

Do not wipe your eyes after cutting them. The more seed and white veins you remove the milder they get.
Maybe even make a little breadcrumb/EVOO mixed with some cheese. Grill that for a bit then too with cheese to melt

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No biz buck ground.

Or could stuff with some product from Tacks and some cheese. That sounds like a winner.

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

While I appreciate the gourmet recipes, I don’t care to go to the store to buy cream cheese and bacon just for 9 little jalapeños

You don’t have bread crumb and oil and cheese in the house?!?