backpack

fadetoblack188

24 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

62c8094c83f1b0cb1ec31edf8e22e1ca.jpg
I’ll take the tags some day. More or less bought this for Samanatha to carry her own gear. Great heads by Moog. Paid a hundred bucks I think. She gets cold quick so time to man up kid . My prior backpack is a field n stream I’ve had forever. Couldn’t imagine the hours it’s been in the woods. I’d rather carry extra stuff and not need it then not have it and need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great deal on that pack

The main reason I need a larger pack is to carry my jacket and bibs if it's cold out. I cannot make myself walk slow enough to stop over heating if it's more that 1/4 mile from the truck.;)

Must not be wearing real wool. Better get a big backpack if you’re putting a jacket and bibs in it. Nothing worse than a stuffed full backpack on you back!

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Must not be wearing real wool. Better get a big backpack if you’re putting a jacket and bibs in it. Nothing worse than a stuffed full backpack on you back!

Yea. I'm that guy that sweats looking at work... Doest help that I'm 35#s over fighting weight , 35#s closer than I was last year..Lol.... .I love my wool. Merino base layers are the only way to go

62c8094c83f1b0cb1ec31edf8e22e1ca.jpg&key=e7642845565a60376179985a6cbcbc350a95bae82bcd518270cbb483c1340ddc
I’ll take the tags some day. More or less bought this for Samanatha to carry her own gear. Great heads by Moog. Paid a hundred bucks I think. She gets cold quick so time to man up kid . My prior backpack is a field n stream I’ve had forever. Couldn’t imagine the hours it’s been in the woods. I’d rather carry extra stuff and not need it then not have it and need it.

Badlands are the shit! Love my packs!

Call Me The Teflon Don