Turkey loads

Cory

38 minutes ago, maytom said:

Dan, can we buy ammo on-line here in NY?

It depends on the store, Paulie...

It is legal for us to buy ammo online or mail order, but many retailers won't ship to NY addresses because of Coumo's stupid " safe act"...g

There have been a couple of threads on here about this..Maybe you can get some info from members here regarding  what outfits will ship to NY...

• Like 1

https://www.ableammo.com/

Placed an order with them for some Longbeard XR 7 business days ago.  Hasn't shipped yet, but that's due to the crazy demand.  Just called, great customer service, said they're waiting in supplier to ship it to them, and since I live in NY supplier can't ship it directly, has to ship it to them first.

I placed an order for a couple of boxes of TSS with Target Sports last Sunday. They said 15 day delay in shipping. I haven’t heard a word from them yet. As long as it gets here a few days before the opener I‘ll be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Liquidonyx said:

Ordered a couple boxes from Buds today. I’ll update the post when they arrive. Thanks Engraver99 for recommending buds.

Just a note...i am a buds team member and buds reserves anmo for its members which pretty much means you will get your order if the ammo is listed as such. If the ammo is not listed as reserved and you are not a buds team member, there is a chance your order may be cancelled since non reserved ammo may be sold out before they get to your order. Just a warning. If its not a common ammo like shotgun turkey loads..chances are you will get it, but something like 9mm, 45acp, 223 might be sold out before they reach your order if not reserved and not a member.  Hence the reason i became a buds team member. Good luck with your order...hope ya get it!

Edited by Engraver99