Tiger King

Deleted Account

I started it Sunday night and binge watched the last four segments yesterday.  (Before I go on, let me say that in my 58 years, I've NEVER watched that much TV in a day in my life!)

Those people are some crazy assed folks; makes my life look exceptionally boring.  :)

It really is a "must watch" show.

Me and the wife watched it earlier this week the people in this show are truly bat shit crazy.  I honestly couldn't believe that the tigers were only worth a couple grand I thought they would have been worth much much more.

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Staged for entertainment purposes only...............try again you lugnut.  :)

Oh, I'm sure that plenty is staged, but there's a lot of it that is to well documented to be a farce. For instance, nearly 20% of Oklahoma voters voted for Joe Exotic as governor....

To each his own but I'm making the most of my time off from work......I have waaaay too much to do, lots of loose ends around the house and some projects I want to get done. It's a great opportunity to catch up, so watching tv isnt high on the list.  Besides getting things done, I have my wood working projects, and I have a few tree stands that need to be moved.  It feels good to have the time to catch up and I still make time to go fishing at least once a week and enjoy being free.  I'm pacing myself, but am outside most of the day so I don't last too long after supper.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, genesee_mohican said:

To each his own but I'm making the most of my time off from work......I have waaaay too much to do, lots of loose ends around the house and some projects I want to get done. It's a great opportunity to catch up, so watching tv isnt high on the list.  Besides getting things done, I have my wood working projects, and I have a few tree stands that need to be moved.  It feels good to have the time to catch up and I still make time to go fishing at least once a week and enjoy being free.  I'm pacing myself, but am outside most of the day so I don't last too long after supper.

I’m jealous, I had my knee replaced beginning of March, so I’ve been laid up for the entire month. I’m not healing as quickly as I had hoped so not really doing a whole lot, so I’ve been watching a boat load of tv.  Believe you me I’ve sat here thinking about all the stuff I could be doing. actually I would be at work if I wasn’t off, as I work in essential job. I’m really getting tired of sitting around, and looking forward to getting back at it . 

• Like 1

We started watching it, and quickly realized that there was nothing worthwhile to see.

On the other hand, "The Roosevelts" on PBS is outstanding. It explores the Roosevelt family from their origins highlighting Theodore, Eleanor and Franklin Delano. I am very well read on Theodore, and was surprised with the content and historical views on him.

Damn few other families have had such far reaching affects on American life and history...if any.

• Like 1