Tiger King

Deleted Account

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

without his money? That guys in the septic tank!

I'd say he had plenty of cash to disappear with. That dude hopped a private jet to CR and told Carol if she kept her mouth shut she could have the rest. I'd say he had a lot more going on than just tigers if he had the kind of cash they claimed he did. 

I did enjoy seeing that they had his mechanic and handyman as personal contacts on the show :)

I'm an essential worker in an essential industry so no breaks in work for me. Tiger King is all post work viewing

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Anyone that did not take this as tongue in cheek well idk what to tell ya, you're just too uptight

We started watching it, and quickly realized that there was nothing worthwhile to see.
On the other hand, "The Roosevelts" on PBS is outstanding. It explores the Roosevelt family from their origins highlighting Theodore, Eleanor and Franklin Delano. I am very well read on Theodore, and was surprised with the content and historical views on him.
Damn few other families have had such far reaching affects on American life and history...if any.

Any of his hunting talked about?