Tiger King

Deleted Account

11 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I watched the last episode last night. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I will just say what a bunch of nut jobs all of them! 

Bizarre isn't a strong enough word.........

It really makes my life look incredibly boring.  :)

I watched the whole thing a few days ago. Holy smokes!!

If I was a dentist looking for a place to set up shop, well I now know where one is needed!!

That is a collection of characters wow!

The stat that there are more tigers in cages in the USA than the rest of the world roaming free....sad.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 10:05 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Are we all going to pretend Joe Exotic didnt hire @Nomad to kill Carole Baskin?!

image.png.e487deda811ebcc2a23bcce1e29c42e3.pngimage.png.7f6d49117849a5259d03173f2f67da8e.png

He is a handsome man !
She’d be long since gone ! Leave the gun,take the cannolis .  I just binged watched the show , Mrs and I are in joes corner . Her and that Jeff guy would be horizontal.

Joes mistake was trying to hire someone. The crossbow idea would have been a good one, pretty sure Mrs Nomad would have done it for free ,and I’m not lying . She’s sitting here now swearing at the TV .

Mrs just yelled he got F@#&ed !

does Joe have a cd ?  Good singer ,I’d buy a few .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was listening to Glenn Beck show and they had the sherriff on that investigated this originally.  He said she wasn't even listed as a person of interest. That they had never even been called to her business or property once for anything and that the grinder was gone long before the guy was missing. 

But he had a lot going on and def thinks the guy was murdered.  But he had a GF in Costa Rica and was into several shady businesses.  

He said they left a lot out for Hollywood effect. 

• Like 1